the thread about nothing...

At least with sneakers you have more of a reason to came out because they are in limited quantities and you will have to pay the aftermarket price if you miss out on them. The iPhone is produced in MASS quantities so camping out is just a difference between having your phone in 1 week or 3 weeks

True. I didn't think about that. It's still kinda sorta lame to me. I value my time too much to wait on shoes or phones.

One of the few tracks off Kiss the Ring that I didn't delete. **** goes hard.

Last edited:
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

1 more
laugh.gif
 cuz it linked me to the "have you ever had a dream" kid.

The way some of these "moms" in the hood treats their kids DISGUSTS me
speaking of ******* mommies...

i had this one hood rat going in on me on facebook... lemme set the scene...

my boy was saying something about girls having stupid sayings. i step in and say its ******* language. some ******* gets offended... i strike back, and i think it hit her deep cuz she went off...

:rofl: my dude Greg Jennings hit that chick with the ether :pimp: And all that **** she said just proved your point :lol: :lol:

:rofl: @ ricky's FB! My dude, just took the gloves straight off.

"Aint **** ******* on dis end cuz"..oh the Shakespearian irony. :rofl:

:rofl: @ ricky's FB! My dude, just took the gloves straight off.
"Aint **** ******* on dis end cuz"..oh the Shakespearian irony. :rofl:

baby girl trolling hard with that 3 or 4 baby daddies & not a ******* crap
should i respond? i was going to point some stuff out... or hit her w/ a TL:DNR... not sure if i should just leave it there.

Is that your actual pic there ricky?

yep.

:rofl: my dude Greg Jennings hit that chick with the ether :pimp: And all that **** she said just proved your point :lol: :lol:
bro... i DONT LOOK LIKE GREG JENNINGS!

:rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom