the thread about nothing...

should i respond? i was going to point some stuff out... or hit her w/ a TL:DNR... not sure if i should just leave it there.

Leave it like that. Its a masterpiece, a work of art if you will, to be appreciated only by those who have a true understanding of the art.

^Not really. Sometimes it's just like "meh, whatever"

:rofl:
d4+r.jpg

dat pc life.

i aint about it

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/

is that yours Peep?

:rofl: at thadocta's response

Nah, that recycle bin box is just copy and pasted from that Dedication 4 review on that site. I was dying at the Wayne, GFID and Cruel Summer reviews. everyone of them are spot on

Last edited:
Another costume change NT..no more MC Hammer I'm going as a young primetime in his must be the money days..jheri curl with the headband,velour suit,shades, ima just wear my cinci griffeys since I don't have a pair of turfs, and get the blockphone to have on my hip..of course ima have gold chains on everywhere

I don't think it's cause I had so much that it's meh to me, it really isn't a big deal to me, I broke up with my girl ( still taking it sorta hard ) and I went the route that every says, go smash and get over it, so I did it, some :pimp: ones and some :\ ones and it doesn't have an effect on me.... Like I honestly don't care :\

Sounds like this is more about your ex than how you feel about sex in general...judging on how you feel about sex in the current state you're in following a tough breakup sounds like a clouded perspective

Must not be that good poon MMG.. them things are so ****ing wet and soft I don't think I'd ever have that meh feel

That's the thing, some of the new one was :pimp: :evil: and some of it was just to get that "O" face. I still felt meh afterwards, so then I went back to familiar face that the :evil: was always good with, and it don't change and I'm still meh, I've even passed :\

That's the thing, some of the new one was :pimp: :evil: and some of it was just to get that "O" face. I still felt meh afterwards, so then I went back to familiar face that the :evil: was always good with, and it don't change and I'm still meh, I've even passed :\

Maybe you need to try something new

:x

PM me

Trolling on the internet has gone so far, I no longer know what is serious and I consider myself a well educated person with a good sarcasm detector.

"I don't just pass judgment, I lay on my horn and flip it the bird."

Last edited:
I need to sleep...so bad..
Chinese and Korean both this semester, at the same time. Wtf was I thinking? I'm dying fambs :x :x

Just had a damn good workout! Who would've know I enjoy working out when I started in Feb I was 314 pounds and am currently down to 253. Feels good man! :smokin

Good job man! I seen in your thread you look like a not so Heavy D

Just had a damn good workout! Who would've know I enjoy working out when I started in Feb I was 314 pounds and am currently down to 253. Feels good man! :smokin

Thats awesome bro...now if I can get my -ish together lol

I don't think it's cause I had so much that it's meh to me, it really isn't a big deal to me, I broke up with my girl ( still taking it sorta hard ) and I went the route that every says, go smash and get over it, so I did it, some :pimp: ones and some :\ ones and it doesn't have an effect on me.... Like I honestly don't care :\

Although sex with random attractive girls can be a lot of fun it's still not going to be as good as great sex with someone you care about - assuming she looks good and knows what she's doing.

IMO banging random broads will feel good in the moment but it really doesn't help with getting over someone you care about.

It more helps with getting used to being single again in terms of hollering/kicking it with females. It's much better to be social instead of a mopey depressed introvert after a break-up.

lupe fiasco and flying lotus on the same day..

what did i ever do to deserve this.

edit: 39,000th reply

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom