the thread about nothing...

Humble yourself folks.. even if you're telling multiple lies.

She had to be from miami, I knew it from the first sentence or so :lol:

sheesh, baby girl racked up.
You need to divide &, conquer ASAP!

Here is "her" engagement ring.

She needs way more people. Chick been single for months and now she's getting married. I know people lie but that fact that she's feeling herself way too much irks me.

Looks like those rings you buy from the 25 cent gum ball machine...

A girl that makes as much as she does and knows not to waste money on frivolous things like rings is a keeper man. Her man is winning

Last edited:

idk why I post this video all the time, but I think this song is so hard. and SGH bodies it forreal

She had to be from miami, I knew it from the first sentence or so :lol:

sheesh, baby girl racked up.
You need to divide &, conquer ASAP!

Here is "her" engagement ring.

She needs way more people. Chick been single for months and now she's getting married. I know people lie but that fact that she's feeling herself way too much irks me.

Dawg did shawty really post the median salary that she read on some website? Those aren't even accurate. :lol:

idk why I post this video all the time, but I think this song is so hard. and SGH bodies it forreal

You be bumpin this in the whip, bruh?

jk Surprisingly hard is song is surprisingly hard. You know its only one thing missing, doe...

[ross]UGHO! [/ross]
rick-ross.gif

You be bumpin this in the whip, bruh?

jk Surprisingly hard is song is surprisingly hard. You know its only one thing missing, doe...

[ross]UGHO! [/ross]
rick-ross.gif

Bro I be listening to this everywhere EXCEPT the car lol. My problem is the most awkward songs come on at the most awkward moments. I'll be riding around the hood ice grillin dudes....and then Adele will come on, and I gotta roll the windows up

Went back to my old high school to watch the men's and women's soccer teams. The guys lost 4-0, in a rebuilding phase, but I enjoyed supporting the younger kids I used to run summer pick-up with. Girls were up 2-1 at half but I had to dip for dinner. Feels good, man.

Just got hooked up with the fresh cut :smokin :smokin feelsgoodman...my ish was looking like I was fresh off the Amistad :lol:

No I'm not :smh:
But did you see the message from Maliyah's mom in the thread?
what makes you think this, my dude...?

Because I consistently make bad decisions for the yambs bro. You shoulda seen what I did last night :smh:

and I always regret it afterwards, but I'm working on it, especially since I got a couple bad ones on my line....but for some reason I'll turn down POSSIBLE yambs from a dime, for GUARANTEED yambs from a duck

wise man. givin up fa sho p***y, to get mo p***y leaves you with no p***y

^I wish everything Keef made was an instrumental

:lol: Yep, i cant get down with those type of lyrics- i feel the same way about gunplay. That angry, negative, life is worthless and has no meaning type music

i loves me some ignorant ****. sometimes that socially responsible, head wrap and incense music don't cut it.

Last edited:
No I'm not :smh:
But did you see the message from Maliyah's mom in the thread?
what makes you think this, my dude...?

Because I consistently make bad decisions for the yambs bro. You shoulda seen what I did last night :smh:

and I always regret it afterwards, but I'm working on it, especially since I got a couple bad ones on my line....but for some reason I'll turn down POSSIBLE yambs from a dime, for GUARANTEED yambs from a duck

wise man. givin up fa sho p***y, to get mo p***y leaves you with no p***y

^I wish everything Keef made was an instrumental

:lol: Yep, i cant get down with those type of lyrics- i feel the same way about gunplay. That angry, negative, life is worthless and has no meaning type music

i loves me some ignorant ****. sometimes that socially responsible, head wrap and incense music don't cut it.

Eh I'd rock with 2 Chainz or Juicy J to fill that void :lol: "You say no to ratchet ****y, Juicy J caint" :rofl: gets me every time I hear that song

Back
Top Bottom