the thread about nothing...

TAN,

“Write your goals down in detail and read your list of goals every day. Some goals may entail a list of shorter goals. Losing a lot of weight, for example, should include mini-goals, such as 10-pound milestones. This will keep your subconscious mind focused on what you want step by step.”

I'm a firm believer in writing your goals down on paper...

It provides you a guide and direction to achieve what you're aiming for...

What you write down will manifest...

LETTTTSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Done bulking so need to start my cut. Attempting to go from 186 lbs to 170 lbs which will take me from over 20.7 lbs body fat to 12%. 3,802.5 calories a day will maintain my current BF and weight. I need to be consuming 1936 whilst keeping the same energy expenditure. I should achieve my goal at the end of the month. This finna be a BREEZE.

For macros I'm aiming for:

Protein: 169 grams per day
Fat: 127g per day
Carbohydrates: 30g per day

Meals are counted out and planned for the next 4 weeks. Just gotta cook it, eat it, and keep up my workout regimen.

Done bulking so need to start my cut. Attempting to go from 186 lbs to 170 lbs which will take me from over 20.7 lbs body fat to 12%. 3,802.5 calories a day will maintain my current BF and weight. I need to be consuming 1936 whilst keeping the same energy expenditure. I should achieve my goal at the end of the month. This finna be a BREEZE.

For macros I'm aiming for:

Protein: 169 grams per day
Fat: 127g per day
Carbohydrates: 30g per day

Meals are counted out and planned for the next 4 weeks. Just gotta cook it, eat it, and keep up my workout regimen.

Lets gooooo

Youve come a long way from when you were working at that sweatshop and only have a 10min break for a snickers and protein shake

Lets gooooo

Youve come a long way from when you were working at that sweatshop and only have a 10min break for a snickers and protein shake

:lol: word! Still working at that same place but got a position with a little more stability. And I'm not working under anyone so I can take a 5 minute break to eat a steak if I damn well please :lol:

Athletes, comedians and actors discuss powerful m…:

Lol at People complaing about the equality LeBron 15. People gotta remember Nike isn't obligated to sell or give away P.E to the public.

Canarsie BK
Canarsie BK

i figure it was canarsie, cause i know were that popeyes is. which street on canarsie. This isn't the first time something happen like this in canarsie. i use to live on remsen & seaview. cars will zoom by like no one bizness and something fatal will happen. little homie was riding his bike down seaview and some scum bag ran him over and dipped on his dead body.

i figure it was canarsie, cause i know were that popeyes is. which street on canarsie. This isn't the first time something happen like this in canarsie. i use to live on remsen & seaview. cars will zoom by like no one bizness and something fatal will happen. little homie was riding his bike down seaview and some scum bag ran him over and dipped on his dead body.
That was 83rd and Flatlands.

yep right by south shore High school. hope little girl makes it. let be real canarsie is not safe, maybe safer than east new york or flatbush, but their a lot goons still tryna do something stupid.
It's not that bad tbh...rather be here than Seaview or Breukelen lol

It's not that bad tbh...rather be here than Seaview or Breukelen lol
i'm talking the whole of canarsie and flatlands. there different levels of crime that happens that way, from credit card scammers dwellings, to people who dump stripped cars on the block. maybe where you aint bad but u gotta put it as whole, from a police perspective.

i'm talking the whole of canarsie and flatlands. there different levels of crime that happens that way, from credit card scammers dwellings, to people who dump stripped cars on the block. maybe where you aint bad but u gotta put it as whole, from a police perspective.

I mean it's. It the best but it's usually quiet which I prefer. And my rent is pretty damn good here. Hence that's why I'm able to buy **** outside of bills lol

Back
Top Bottom