the thread about nothing...

What are you going to be doing?

images

probably a little bit of everything...

so mad right now i got finessed on a online purchase, item came defective. and the person knowingly knew it was defective didn't even say that in the description. got a a damm lemon.

What was it

Samsung galaxy alpha phone, i owned one when it 1st came out but lost it somehow. i wanted to use it again to control my samsung home theater setup since im rocking an iphone as a daily driver, have everything samsung and some chromecast devices hooked up to tv's. the iphone just doesn't play well with google chromecast.

super pissed. gonna get my money back for sure.

Simpson’s somehow ended up on my tv... only thing still good about this is the Couch scenes at the beginning

Between holiday hours, vacation hours and personal days, I've accumulated roughly 380 hours of time. I should just start scheduling random days off here and there to help me with school

Between holiday hours, vacation hours and personal days, I've accumulated roughly 380 hours of time. I should just start scheduling random days off here and there to help me with school
I'm at like 130 in PTO, holiday hours, flex, and volunteer. Holidays are automatically paid so I don't understand how those hours work :lol: I actually had to use hours yesterday because I left early due to feeling sick, and today I called out since I am confirmed sick. Hate calling out since I never do. I feel like people think "Oh they just called out to call out".

TAN,

"The amount of money you have has got nothing to do with what you earn. People earning a million dollars a year can have no money. People earning $35,000 a year can be quite well off. It's not what you earn, it's what you spend."

Money earned is not the same as what you spend...

Don't be out here trying to keep up with the Jones...

Driving a Benz while wearing Gucci shoes..with $50 in your account and past due bills while living with your mama...

Be smart and learn money management...

Set a goal, track your spending, save...

LETTTTTSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom