the thread about nothing...

I'm at like 130 in PTO, holiday hours, flex, and volunteer. Holidays are automatically paid so I don't understand how those hours work :lol: I actually had to use hours yesterday because I left early due to feeling sick, and today I called out since I am confirmed sick. Hate calling out since I never do. I feel like people think "Oh they just called out to call out".
Oh my sick time is very low. I'm at 64 or something like that :rofl:

And I switched from holiday pay to holiday time. Anytime I work on a holiday I get an additional 8 hrs of time. I work on 99 percent of holidays and that stuff has added up over the years.

Last edited:
What a bad morning!
My tire popped on the way to work.
I parked it and called an uber. As i was in the car he said update the address.
I updated and the ride canceled. Were both sitting in the car like ummm now what?
I finally get to work and make myself a bagel....then my bagel hits the floor :smh:
No Bueno

Sitting here in small claims court over some b.s. my dad could've avoid, smh. He has 30 years head start in life and he STILL falls for that "come on, do it cheap. I have more work for you." bit that people throw at him for house painting. **** went bad and now I'm here early as **** to be a witness for his case.

Oh, and I haven't even had breakfast yet.

20180227_120259.jpg

Where at?

Fyi Dont just apply to one job apply to mutiple places. Your trying Shot multiple darts but get one bullseye.
A health insurance company out here. Yeah I apply at several but this one I feel has a lot of ways to move up in the company compared to other places I've applied. I just gotta get out at my current job. :smh: :lol:

Debating copping Spiridons on NDC clearance. 25% off and I got a Nike gift card burning a hole in my pocket.
get them, I copped the Stash pair for my b-day earlier this month and they re one of the most comfortable pair of kicks I have ever tried on

Happy Dominican Independence Day to all my Dominican brothers and sisters :pimp:
we out here b

There's a difference between playing aggressively and playing dirty

they saying zaza is clumsy, i don't believe it one bit. homie is dirt,

i've played with aggressive and dirty players. who set nasty picks i make sure i get my revenge. physically and mentally when i know i'm playing against a scum bag.

this balding ***** in front of me keep putting his arm around his girl. yo ***** a dub my guy ain’t no one tryna bag.

Detroit bad boys would have zaza on a early retirement from the league.
The thing is, I don't think Zaza is as dirty as people make him out to be. Yeah, he does have some goonish tendencies. But I think a lot of people are overreacting here. Russ called him out last season and Zaza clapped back to him saying he's ready whenever Russ was and Russ didn't do anything.

they saying zaza is clumsy, i don't believe it one bit. homie is dirt,

i've played with aggressive and dirty players. who set nasty picks i make sure i get my revenge. physically and mentally when i know i'm playing against a scum bag.
Can't agree with you on this. I've watched him majority of his time with the Warriors and he is clumsy.

Maybe he was a dirtier player before signing with the Warriors, so maybe that's where this is stemming from?

Back
Top Bottom