the thread about nothing...

The thing is, I don't think Zaza is as dirty as people make him out to be. Yeah, he does have some goonish tendencies. But I think a lot of people are overreacting here. Russ called him out last season and Zaza clapped back to him saying he's ready whenever Russ was and Russ didn't do anything.

giphy.gif

so what do you call this? dude intentionally tripped him after he said "nah, i ain't picking you up, and gets a tech from the ref"

that's bad sportsmanship, which if you display bad intentions of sportsmaship in the nba can get you fined in the league.

giphy.gif

so what do you call this? dude intentionally tripped him after he said "nah, i ain't picking you up, and gets a tech from the ref"

that's bad sportsmanship, which if you display bad intentions of sportsmaship in the nba can get you fined in the league.
If you read my post, I stated he could have had goon tendencies before joining the Warriors. Since he's been on the Warriors, he's been more clumsy.

i'm not saying we don't need goons in the nba, a whole bunch of trash talkers in the league, but their is level to playing aggressively and intentionally trying to injure your opponent. which i believe zaza did, he doesn't have to admit but he's has recidivist behavior from doing this to other players.

Last edited:
If you read my post, I stated he could have had goon tendencies before joining the Warriors. Since he's been on the Warriors, he's been more clumsy.

i read you post. im referring to your first sentence in which you say "The thing is, I don't think Zaza is as dirty as people make him out to be." i replied eviedece in form of a gif/clip of him doing something dirty "intentionally tripping" another player. zaza is not a goon lets be real here. homie is doing things that even kendrick perkins or kevin garnett will not even do.

kevin garnett will get in a player head mentally and play his game physically to show you he's good.

Maybe I'm just used to seeing a goon type player in the NBA. It was so common in the 80s and 90s. So seeing Zaza's antics, don't surprise me.

Yeah, sliding his foot under Kawhi was intentional. But how many years did Bruce Bowen do that for the Spurs and not one Spurs fan cried about it.

Everyone goons and not everyone gets caught.

Maybe I'm just used to seeing a goon type player in the NBA. It was so common in the 80s and 90s. So seeing Zaza's antics, don't surprise me.

Yeah, sliding his foot under Kawhi was intentional. But how many years did Bruce Bowen do that for the Spurs and not one Spurs fan cried about it.

Everyone goons and not everyone gets caught.

lets remove the word "goon" and replace with "trash talk"

everyone in the nba trash talks, to get in another players head mentally. If they can get in your and f your game up, they won. but of course you gotta prove your trash talking hold truth to your actual in-game performance.

like i said zaza is gonna get yolk if he meses with the wrong "person" who has the same tendencies has him, and we all be watching like "ha, told you this cat is dirt"

Trip to Mexico was amazing.

The food & the people :nthat: (some of them ladies had me :blush:)

Being hosted by locals made all the difference and is definitely the best way to travel.

This **** could of all been avoided if OKC just signed Demarcus Cousins, ZaZa can be clumsy all he want but collapsing on Westbrooks legs was foul as hell and he knew what he was doing. Play was already over and he was standing up just fine then he suddenly crumbles over on to a dude half his ****ing size specifically on his surgically repaired legs. Should got his chin knocked off immediatly

Zaza def a dirty player

You guys saying he isn't must be Warriors fans :lol:

what's even funny zaza isn't even that good for his position , he might get hot once in while but homie is coming off the bench to cause harm not improve his team game.

warriors are gonna be public enemy # 1 for to the rest of the league, cause if zaza teamates and the fact the nba didn't suspend him or fine him. NBA players are gonna take it to their own hands. I'm sure kyrie is gonna cross the ankles up real good if he catches him on a mismatch.

Warriors been public enemy #1 since the first chip

• Doing Johnny Cage moves on dudes in the playoffs
  • Calling **** fixed when games dont go they way (Even though they're dominating the league)
  • Antagonizing refs then playing innocent
  • Demanding NBA on TNT punish Shaq for those McGee highlights (Like they fake or something)
Whole squad come off like front runners

Back
Top Bottom