the thread about nothing...

pssh, im confident this thread doesn't last too long now that ya:

can't ask for music or post any (music thread)

can't discuss sports ( sports thread)

can't discuss phones (iphone & android threads)
go back to,creating "epic threads".
Thank you come again.

Then those people can be restricted from the thread.

We can do individual thread bans now.  

I originally wanted it for bandwagon fans trolling other teams' season threads in the sports forum, people who pollute threads with personal squabbles, and overbearing users who just plain can't share discussion topics, but it can certainly work well to prevent people who misuse this thread from ruining it for everyone else. 

can we ban ninjahood? i dont feel like seeing him in here complaining.

he got his "way" with the 1 week suspension, can we get him removed from this thread ?

569350985.gif

tumblr_man1j9X6p61qaw3i8.gif
hardly, meth already told ya can't post thread worthy topics up in here and dry up da rest of da forums.

he basically castrated what ya was doing before, my coalition strong enough as well as my points that i wont be surprised if multiple replies in this

thread get deleted.

da way i see it, all ya gonna be doin up in here is gif swapin, and wit da extra security up in this thread with no music or sports talk permitted whatsoever expect

this to be a "fish in a barrel" for da banz

glasses.gif
carry on.

Last edited:
so whats a thread worthy topic? srs. is my evan vs eva longoria question in violation?

Last edited:
Sounds like the thread about nothing to me
pimp.gif

Most stuff in here was never thread worthy.. and most of the threads this past week were created by you
laugh.gif

now ninja

Last edited:
hardly, meth already told ya can't post thread worthy topics up in here and dry up da rest of da forums.

he basically castrated what ya was doing before, my coalition strong enough as well as my points that i wont be surprised if multiple replies in this

thread get deleted.

da way i see it, all ya gonna be doin up in here is gif swapin, and wit da extra security up in this thread now, i expect this to be a "fish in a barrel" for da banz

8) carry on.

30 years old and falling to these antics?

thread get deleted.

da way i see it, all ya gonna be doin up in here is gif swapin, and wit da extra security up in this thread now, i expect this to be a "fish in a barrel" for da banz

8) carry on.
No he didn't. He said we cant post those things you posted up there. That belong in OTHER threads/parts of the forum. Keep trying though. Its hilarious :lol:

Last edited:
Yo carver, hows the issue with your sis going pleighboi? any progress? :nerd:

Ninjahood how you gon' trolololo through our thread when we JUST got it back man?

632099440.jpg

Last edited:
Yo carver, hows the issue with your sis going pleighboi? any progress?
nerd.gif
Same.. but she did actually end up taking the baby to my bros house this past weekend.. because ol dude was out of town apparently.

She made sure to remind them to not text her about seeing the baby and whatnot
mean.gif
sad she's that scared and continues to leave herself in that situation.

I would love to periodically discuss some loud and post a few ambient tunes but hey, I think I can manage.
If you have friends you want to follow, user the follow function on their profile page.  So, if someone shares similar musical taste you can easily keep up with what they post in the music forum that way.

You can also post links to OTHER THREADS in here if you want.  I don't really mind that.  

There are valid reasons for worrying about this thread (impact on the forum at large) and there are invalid reasons for worrying about this thread (personal grudge, pet peeve, etc.)

If this thread continues on and enhances, rather than detracts from, the community at large, you shouldn't begrudge that and if you intend to sit around and heckle this thread then you'll be the first one on the restricted list.  

I think it's fair to say that your attempts to turn General into 'A Current Affair' this week didn't exactly blow anyone away.  Some new random topics were added, however, and the world certainly didn't end just because "the thread about nothing" was suspended.  What that tells me is that we should be able to make the majority of users happy with a little fine tuning.  It shouldn't be "a board within a board."  It shouldn't detract from discussions that already exist or prevent worthwhile topics from being created.

Some users, it seems, were self-conscious about creating a new thread of their own for fear that it wouldn't get a great reception and decided to float the idea here, instead, where having a post ignored is like having a Tweet ignored.  We don't solve that by shutting down this thread, we solve that by removing all the wannabe comedians and jerks who feel the need to try and attack anyone who posts something they don't like.  (e.g. all the "cool story, bro" crap.)  If the forums were friendlier, people would risk hitting "new topic" a bit more.  

It's better to light a candle than curse the darkness.  Rather than complain, everyone can help on those fronts by better supporting users who contribute positively to the forums and by reporting users who don't contribute.  

There should be a clear cost associated with heckling.  If users didn't feel that it enhanced their status and amused others, they wouldn't do it.  Support users who do positive things.  Discourage negative behavior.  It's not rocket science. 

A few hundred pages ago, I told a story about fumbling the rock with this girl I thought was cute. Well I ended up getting her number a few days ago. I felt like the TAN Fam should know. Had me feeling like  http://throwtheflagblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Lebron-Dancing.gif

It wont let me upload gifs
got you, b

Lebron-Dancing.gif

pimp.gif
Thanks man, repped. Your avy is hypnotizing by the way
A few hundred pages ago, I told a story about fumbling the rock with this girl I thought was cute. Well I ended up getting her number a few days ago. I felt like the TAN Fam should know. Had me feeling like  http://throwtheflagblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Lebron-Dancing.gif

It wont let me upload gifs

you the one that had "moments" with shawty in class but was too scared to make a move?
No sir that was not I.

you the one that had "moments" with shawty in class but was too scared to make a move?
Nah famb that's me :lol:. She ended up changing seats and i sit near her and she started talking to me outa the blue :pimp:. Now im trying to get the #.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom