the thread about nothing...

if dude is always cutting lines how he supposed to pay it forward? :emoji_thinking:

Uh, by yielding?

Y’all the type of ppl who won’t let a person come out of a gas station or business. Sitting there acting like you don’t see them trying to get over.

But mad as hell when they say **** it and forcibly get over.

Y’all just need to give as good as you get and it wouldn’t be this big of an issue. Yield to others but at the same time, take what’s there.

Not a difficult concept and nobody should be in their feels.
That's the other side of the coin. If you're gonna play Speed Racer you better know when to jump into traffic. Most of these late merging dicks dont.

Yeah. There's always a ridiculously long line, so I sneak in last minute. I always make sure I don't obstruct anyone's pace. And yeah I let others in. Everyone knows the deal in that spot. Something needs to be done about adding more lanes TBH.
Yea, same here.

You can always count on SOMEONE being on their phone and not paying attention, creating a natural gap. I slide right on in.

Give/Take world man

U don’t have a car doe
tenor.gif

It's not even frustrating at all when dude tries to get in front of me. I just smile and pull up super close to the dude in front of me and say, "I can play this game all day."

Uh, by yielding?

Y’all the type of ppl who won’t let a person come out of a gas station or business. Sitting there acting like you don’t see them trying to get over.
Exact opposite. I hate people that block drive way entrances out of stores/gas stations. I'm the guy that will stop with 20 feet in front of me to let the traffic clear in those situations cuz I don't trust anyone else to do it.

People that fight for spots in traffic are the worst, risking an accident so you can get one car ahead of someone is stupid.

Never been a road rager, I cant even drive with my brother riding shotgun because he flips out at everyone.

Naw lol
Being inside of a car is less personal.

U seem like the type that will probably give the finger to somebody if they cut you off or something that offended you but I bet you wouldn't do that in a similar situation out of a car.

Yes both examples are "cutting" but there's a difference

People are bold AF in their cars. I get cut off all the time, but I've never had someone try and brush me aside to get in front of me at say the grocery store or movie theater.

Uh, by yielding?

But mad as hell when they say **** it and forcibly get over.
Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

U seem like the type that will probably give the finger to somebody if they cut you off or something that offended you but I bet you wouldn't do that in a similar situation out of a car.
While on this subject, People are SO disrespectful with their horns.

To me, an aggressive horn means, Hurry up / F*** you / WTF are you doing

Of course, I am not talking about the soft TAP of the horn. I am talking about AGGRESSIVE horn usage.

MANY folks wouldn't "talk" to someone like that face to face, so don't hide behind the wheel and do it.

I had a situation like this. Where I was getting harassed and dude was making his own lanes and cutting me off and turning off the car in front of me literally blocking me. I just stopped the car..... you know the rest. He’s real lucky.

I do look at bikes that do this as jackholes. I also don't blame them though cuz the **** is too logical. I'm really torn on that one.

I just kinda hope you ride past a police officer at that point.

What makes riders who do this ***holes?
I can understand if they're going mad fast like they're in some action-movie car chase, that's quite dangerous.

I'm talking about weaving through at like 15-20 mph TOPS.

Why you gotta wish the cops upon me man?

Of course, I am not talking about the soft TAP of the horn. I am talking about AGGRESSIVE horn usage.

MANY folks wouldn't "talk" to someone like that face to face, so don't hide behind the wheel and do it.

Exactly.

People are more brave in a car.

Only time I use the horn is

A. Someone is sleep at the light, sitting up on their phone.

Or

B. Someone is driving unsafe. I saw some dude in a white utility pickup clearly drunk, swerving everywhere. I had to call his *** in man, I had my kids with me. Mad traffic on the road. I had to drop a dime on his ***.

I think what's more annoying is when a car pulls out from a parking lot onto the highway but tries to go straight into the lane dumb slow. Like build up a little speed in the shoulder or something if you're gonna be moving that slow b.

I think what's more annoying is when a car pulls out from a parking lot onto the highway but tries to go straight into the lane dumb slow. Like build up a little speed in the shoulder or something if you're gonna be moving that slow b.
Yea that is annoying but you know it is going to happen so just be prepared for it.

I do look at bikes that do this as jackholes. I also don't blame them though cuz the **** is too logical. I'm really torn on that one.

I just kinda hope you ride past a police officer at that point.

This sounds like pride now lol

The bike isn't cutting you off and is not causing any other lanes any further traffic

He's just taking advantage of his small size at this point. Can't get mad at that. If you want to do the same thing then learn to ride a bike

I was on the toll road when this ricer was swerving through traffic thinking he was in fast 8. Dude hit a car and flipped his civic over. I didn't stop to help if he dies he dies

Last edited:
What if I'm in standstill traffic on a 2 lane road and someone uses the shoulder to get ahead of everyone....If I let them merge am I no longer an alpha.

Back
Top Bottom