the thread about nothing...

Screenshot_20190403-205052.png

tenor.gif

You’ll be aight just bring you some Mexican produce before trump close the up thr borders. Limes and other grown in Mexico is gonna get crazy expensive here in the states if he does.

#MakAmericaGreatAgain

Yeah, crazy expensive for basic nutritional needs.
O yea for sure, made me appreciate diversity. Fine *** middle eastern chicks, fine *** black chicks, Asian chicks, Indian chicks, white chicks.

I always see the women on my 600 pound life with non obese boyfriends or husband's, I wonder if they have sex n how it would look. I'm also surprised that these guys put up with the caretaking involved like cleaning them and moving them

I'm so tired of the old/new Ye debate. His recent stuff is actually decent. Kids See Ghost is dope.
That wasn't really old ye vs new ye though. I still enjoy his content. But I'm also able to tell the amount of time and thought he put into MBDTF/Runaway ****s on his effort level with Ye.

do you think life is like a video game, where the places in the distance dont load until you're there? like, everything else in the world is simulated, unless you're actually there?

do you think life is like a video game, where the places in the distance dont load until you're there? like, everything else in the world is simulated, unless you're actually there?
I think life is like the Matrix, nothing is real. That movie is spot on with a lot of things.

I think life is like the Matrix, nothing is real. That movie is spot on with a lot of things.
Are you enlighten in certain ancient philosophies?

The matrix had ideas pulled from certain philosophers and philosophies that is applied to everyday life. You’ll have seek deeper knowledge of it if your curious enough.

Great movie 1st one was my favorite followed by the last matrix movie.

Are you enlighten in certain ancient philosophies?

The matrix had ideas pulled from certain philosophers and philosophies that is applied to everyday life. You’ll have seek deeper knowledge of it if your curious enough.

Great movie 1st one was my favorite followed by the last matrix movie.
I am. But I don't go out of my way to actually look into it and don't really remember much of those philosophies. I remember feeling this way before the movie came out and when I saw it, I was speechless because I didnt know how to explain this feeling before.

1st one is definitely the best one. 2nd one was horrible, I don't remember the 3rd one at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am. But I don't go out of my way to actually look into it and don't really remember much of those philosophies. I remember feeling this way before the movie came out and when I saw it, I was speechless because I didnt know how to explain this feeling before.

1st one is definitely the best one. 2nd one was horrible, I don't remember the 3rd one at all.
upload_2019-4-4_1-14-36.jpeg

Reloaded wasn’t good.

I had 2 Big Macs earlier tonight and it was the fakest meal i ever ate in a while.
They have bogo fo 50¢ Thru the McDonald’s app so i was like sure why not. Horrible food.

This is why perfer making my own burgers even though they come out looking like frankinstein food, at least i know im using 100% ground beef.

I had 2 Big Macs earlier tonight and it was the fakest meal i ever ate in a while.
They have bogo fo 50¢ Thru the McDonald’s app so i was like sure why not. Horrible food.

This is why perfer making my own burgers even though they come out looking like frankinstein food, at least i know im using 100% ground beef.
Mcdonald's foods feel heavy eventhough its not much food. I only go for their fast items now if I do go. I was craving junk food tonight, so i went to InNOut and got a 3x2 meal.

Back
Top Bottom