the thread about nothing...

Mcdonald's foods feel heavy eventhough its not much food. I only go for their fast items now if I do go. I was craving junk food tonight, so i went to InNOut and got a 3x2 meal.
We’re not blessed to have InNOut like you cali cats. Here in the southmidwest nor even in the east coast.

Im the same way I don’t bother buying meals at McDonald’s just simple dollar menu items

Last edited:
Who else don't like cleaning during the day but late at night. I just spent about 45 min vacuuming and swiffer the kitchen floor. I don't even have much to vacuum, mostly hardwood and it still took 45 min.

I clean at all times of the day. No F's given turning on my old loud @ $ $ vacuum at midnight. I bet neighbors upstairs and next door probably hate it. They do ish that annoys me so it's only fair.

We’re not blessed to have InNOut like you cali cats. Here in the southmidwest nor even in the east coast.

Im the ssme way I don’t bother buying mesls at McDonald’s just simple dollar menu items
Eh...I prefer a REAL burger. But I want to get it quick and just come home. My usual burger joint is a little farther away and it was almost closing time.

Where do you stay at now? Houston? What's the closest thing to InNOut there?

I clean at all times of the day. No F's given turning on my old loud @ $ $ vacuum at midnight. I bet neighbors upstairs and next door probably hate it. They do ish that annoys me so it's only fair.
I just feel cleaning during the day on a weekend is a waste of time when I could try to do something outdoors. Cleaning late at night have this Zen feeling.

zrf9sbfy85q21.gif
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/soc...ese-thrillseeker-when-safety-cord-snaps-theme

Attachments

• zrf9sbfy85q21.gif
    zrf9sbfy85q21.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Eh...I prefer a REAL burger. But I want to get it quick and just come home. My usual burger joint is a little farther away and it was almost closing time.

Where do you stay at now? Houston? What's the closest thing to InNOut there?

I just feel cleaning during the day on a weekend is a waste of time when I could try to do something outdoors. Cleaning late at night have this Zen feeling.

Just googled, there is a innout in texas but not in houston its 2hr+ drive to get to one.

Also that’s vampire behavior to be cleaning at night. #suspect

This “actresses” blocked me on ig when i saw her pic of a fruit gift basket from a fan.

I said “there are starving kids in America and africa and were feeding prostitutes now :lol::lol::lol::lol:

All these females think they are "actresses" and "models" on IG now. I hate FB and IG.

Aight, time for some TV and try to sleep and be up by 6:45am. Night TAN!

NEVER TRUST ANYONE!!!

What happened?
I posted a thread on a Hip Hop news source that reported Nipsey Hussle’s killer thought Nip was a snitch. Unbiased reporting what was reported. The thread turned into all types of anger,trolling,feelings by posters with me responding back to negative and positive comments. Didn’t say anything people usually get banned for. No homophobic or racial slurs. Just good old fashioned insults. Next thing you know the page won’t load for me. Tried a different IP...it works. Weird. Maybe it’s temporary but I have no idea what for.
This “actresses” blocked me on ig when i saw her pic of a fruit gift basket from a fan.

I said “there are starving kids in America and africa and were feeding prostitutes now :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was worth it.:rofl:

I figured that. You still young you shouldn’t be.

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer just tryna be a rabble rouser instigating for no reason.
Hope your copping them white/red XIV that got swiped from you closet. The retro looks real good like the OG pair.
:lol: if you call that instigating. Anyway I have more practical ways to spend $175 than on a pair of shoes I don't care for.

Back
Top Bottom