the thread about nothing...

So I work at the toll bridges in the NJ/PA area...one of the bridges im workin at this weekend the building is on the opposite side of the bridge...not where the toll booths are at. And as an employee you don't get a free pass or anything..you still gotta pay toll to your own job just to get to the same job on that bridge. And toll around here is usually $4-$5

I wouldn't even be tight about that if I wasn't payin $40+
sick.gif
a week in gas just to get to the different locations because employees float they don't always stay on the same bridge. Job is draining more money from me than taking it.
mean.gif

Am I wrong, or am I just complaining too much?
No that is BS. Theyre basically stealing money from the employees. You're paying money to do your job? Doesnt even make sense
Met this girl from Jersey today at a gas station....she spilled gas on her car because she didn't know that if you don't let go of the handle it keeps pumping.
Jersey!!!!! We dont pump gas
pimp.gif

and you have to tip the dude who pumps your gas!
uh no you dont
laugh.gif
I was 50/50 on whether I did or not. The guy right by my house always got tipped. We had a rapport
Walker,Texas Ranger is one cheesy a** show.
Love this show. Lulz for days
why do american companies seem to hate us so much? and let other countries get all the good stuff?
Just hit up your Korean grocery store and your spanish bodegas. Don't mess with the chinese.
Welp, time to order cookies off amazon like a crazy person. Link me pls
The image upload service on here is horrible.
Yes it is.

Is there anyway to get full access to someone's twitter account when their tweets are protected? A reach I know but it's 2012, nothing is totally secure anymore.

putting up a PV system on my roof... 12 panels... $15K... after gov rebates I will end up paying $6K out of pocket

my monthly energy bill will go from $120 to -$60... yes negative... I will be selling energy back to the company :smokin

SUSTAINABILITY THUGGIN

Sophisticated hustling :pimp: :pimp:

I had that discussion with a friend regarding solar panels and everything if when a house is purchased, more that I think about it I don't think I would ever buy a house, way too much behind it.

So the company is gonna cut you a check every month ?

Stop trying to stalk her man.
Just let it go, plenty of other mermaids in the sea.
Is there anyway to get full access to someone's twitter account when their tweets are protected? A reach I know but it's 2012, nothing is totally secure anymore.
She gonna learn today huh?
laugh.gif
Just move on fam it's never that serious. No there's no way.
laugh.gif
Its not for me, serious.

So bi-weekly can be used for every other week, or for twice a week?
:wow:

Yep, we learn something new everyday.

Yesterday, I found out there is a political party called the Independent Party. I've been filling out surveys and all this other stuff for 4+ years with 'Independent' under the assumption I was saying I have no party affiliation. smh

Now I know!

The first car I ever bought was stolen in Hoboken, NJ. It wasn't stolen at the time of purchase, but the carfax history showed it was stolen and abandoned in NJ. :smh:

Thanks to that thief though....I used that as a negotiating tool to drop the price some. Ran like a champ still.
highest auto insurance in the country, dudes still want to show out and get their car stolen.

I know friends that got their car stolen in govt lots, lmao

Great meeting with the agency yesterday. Scheduled interview with the company supervisor and director tomorrow morning @ 10 AM. The recruiter laid out the dos and don'ts for the interview. I pray all will go well.

OAN, is it me or does this just seem like the longest month ever?

Great meeting with the agency yesterday. Scheduled interview with the company supervisor and director tomorrow morning @ 10 AM. The recruiter laid out the dos and don'ts for the interview. I pray all will go well.

OAN, is it me or does this just seem like the longest month ever?

Doing what :nerd:

putting up a PV system on my roof... 12 panels... $15K... after gov rebates I will end up paying $6K out of pocket

my monthly energy bill will go from $120 to -$60... yes negative... I will be selling energy back to the company :smokin

SUSTAINABILITY THUGGIN

:wow: i wish i could do this with crooked *** comed

Last edited:

SUSTAINABILITY THUGGIN

Sophisticated hustling :pimp: :pimp:

I had that discussion with a friend regarding solar panels and everything if when a house is purchased, more that I think about it I don't think I would ever buy a house, way too much behind it.

So the company is gonna cut you a check every month ?

Yea how does that work exactly? I seriously doubt in my po dunk town the city of Waynesville NC will never pay me for solar panels. Fools out here don't even know how to recycle. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom