the thread about nothing...

For those of ya'll who watch them movies ya'll might remember Flame.
She blew...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppp after she left the game. :smh:

NOOOOO WAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!.......:wow: :x

Dudes on here will probably say she's "fit"

yeah man, :smh: At least Angel Eyes blew up the right way after she left..

:smokin

Last edited:
putting up a PV system on my roof... 12 panels... $15K... after gov rebates I will end up paying $6K out of pocket

my monthly energy bill will go from $120 to -$60... yes negative... I will be selling energy back to the company
smokin.gif

SUSTAINABILITY THUGGIN
what the hell is a pv system and please explain the bold

who puts a lock on family photos and videos?
what was rrrrrrrreeeeeeaaaaaaallllllly in that folder :nerd:
Nah i did that because i uploaded it and emailed it to my sister early in the year. deleted the original folder after that...

wish megaupload was still around

whats the deal with ksteezy's wife joke? is she hit? or is it something else

Ask TruthGetsBusy......

I have no qualms with that man, I just personally feel that the majority of folks in the Dressing Better thread are self absorbed, materialistic folks. Not my thing, but to each their own.

I could still share a drink with any of them if I saw them in public.
This....and I could pretty much share a drink with anyone. I posted there a few times, but didn't get help for what I was looking for. Speaking of which, anyone know anything about the quality of Rancourt and Co. shoes?

Is that thread that bad?

Nah i did that because i uploaded it and emailed it to my sister early in the year. deleted the original folder after that...

Can you school me a little bit on how that worked? I never knew anybody who used it to store documents in the manner you're describing. If this is against the ROC please let me know

Can you school me a little bit on how that worked? I never knew anybody who used it to store documents in the manner you're describing. If this is against the ROC please let me know
i just zipped the folder, uploaded it to MU and send my sister the link to download

Why not just setup a Dropbox account.

All of my work is backed up on there.

All of my more personal stuff, is stored on my NAS device here at home.

Ok,this ain't nuttin new 2 me as I been in and out of bad situations since I was a youngin...tommorow Im flyin to lauderdale to go to a program for like a month or 2... I'm tired of waking up wit subs...if I need something to wake up obviously I have a problem. So I am goin to get off of this med.
Salty, I'll miss 5 eagles games, sons of a archy, walkin dead, league, always sunny, and I'll be leaving my fantasy team in someone else's hand... But other than that
I'm going to get healthy, get right, and I got a sweet job lined up when I touch down, when I'm clean.
So I'll be gone for a few months maybe so good looking out on the LOLZ I'll b back tho ..
hey as a former heroin addict i praise you for this, it takes alot of guts to admit you have a problem..i unfortunately still have to rely on the methadone clinic which in itself is  a bish to come off of, but ut works for me i attend na meetings 3 times a week, it took for a really good friend of mine to be killed execution style by some 40 yr old cholo who for some reason hated me cuz i wouldnt let him manipulate my best friend...

it also helps to have some sort of faith...in something in anything IMO..

good luck bro i applaud you for this, opiates are the worst and i wouldnt wish the withdrawals on not even my enemies.

Last edited:
hit up your sis, maybe she still has it?
she only kept the pics from her wedding... recycle binned everything else.

i downloaded a .rar password cracker but it supposedly take over a week to go through all the possible password combinations

Ok,this ain't nuttin new 2 me as I been in and out of bad situations since I was a youngin...tommorow Im flyin to lauderdale to go to a program for like a month or 2... I'm tired of waking up wit subs...if I need something to wake up obviously I have a problem. So I am goin to get off of this med.

Salty, I'll miss 5 eagles games, sons of a archy, walkin dead, league, always sunny, and I'll be leaving my fantasy team in someone else's hand... But other than that

I'm going to get healthy, get right, and I got a sweet job lined up when I touch down, when I'm clean.

So I'll be gone for a few months maybe so good looking out on the LOLZ I'll b back tho ..
hey as a former heroin addict i praise you for this, it takes alot of guts to admit you have a problem..i unfortunately still have to rely on the methadone clinic which in itself is  a bish to come off of, but ut works for me i attend na meetings 3 times a day, it took for a really good friend of mine to be killed execution style by some 40 yr old cholo who for some reason hated me cuz i wouldnt let him manipulate my best friend...

it also helps to have some sort of faith...in something in anything IMO..

good luck bro i applaud you for this, opiates are the worst and i wouldnt wish the withdrawals on not even my enemies.

Much respect to both of yall!

repped

Back
Top Bottom