the thread about nothing...

Homie ain't a *****

Too be fair, he makes a lot jokes directed at darkskin black girls. It's an accumulation of things. Definitely not the 1st.

does He makes joke about his daughter (who is a dark skinned black girl ) or jokes about dark skinned women overall?

legit Never heard that and I’ve seen all his specials except the current one

hope we not talking about the old tweet in the anything goes era of Twitter about light skin women having better credit lol

That was me. I brought it up because you said nate losing is proof that 99.9% of NBA players aren't tough and they're just in shape. How is one of the shortest guys in the NBA who doesn't even look like he can fight to begin with proof that an NBA filled with giants aren't tough?
What does some who can fight look like??? :lol:

What does someone who can fight look like??? :lol:

20201130_162018.jpg

I would like to talk about this if yall don't mind. I asked this a few days back but nobody answered :frown:

So what would it have to take for you to fight another man? Preferably asking those who actually think and plan for the future. No shots if you don't.

Existing or previous personal beef. I'll take nothing.

A random and we possess the same amount of preparation and skill. 100k.

A fighter who has devoted to the sport of boxing for many years. 999k.

I would like to talk about this if yall don't mind. I asked this a few days back but nobody answered :frown:

So what would it have to take for you to fight another man? Preferably asking those who actually think and plan for the future. No shots if you don't.

somebody physically touching / harming my girl, mom or sister . Or one of the homies getting they *** jumped around me .

I’m too old to just be out here fighting and now days everybody has straps and the younger they are the more likely they are to use it .

Y’all ever have to wait for a piece of equipment to open up at a gym? I swear, when I see folks bull******** it makes me madder than being in traffic. Like this ***** has been in the squat rack the entire time just ******* around, if you don’t have any left then just move the **** around.

Man
Hit a cat last night
Was on the parkway going like 45 and he just ran out of some trees and there was nothing I could do
I didn’t know what it was and just kept going but the car behind me slowed down so I turned around and saw little homie laid out 😿😿😿😿
Went back like 10 min later to see if he had a collar (he didn’t) and someone else had ran him over, his head was like backwards and there was a puddle of blood

rip little guy. Had me ****** up for a min last night

I know that feeling as I’ve seen many cats get run over on my busy street. I don’t own any cats but am quite fond of the neighbors’ cats that come around, they’re so pleasant when they show up. This one particular cat likes to visit 3 different households and they go as far as having food and water bowls for him/her. It’s funny to see it run around like it owns the block :lol:
Don’t know it’s real name so we all just call him Stimmer Dikiiie or Mr. Kitty. My nephews love to pet and scratch him and I’m sure he loves it as well.
4A306865-2415-405E-A326-11FA7EF64BD3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom