the thread about nothing...

wait her name has been Amy this whole time?? Please tell me you’ve seen Chasing Amy? Your story sounds like the entire plot to that movie. And yeah YNS
:lol: :lol:
I haven’t seen the movie but I know roughly what it’s about

I had to laugh, it kept me from cryin'
Said it was all good, but I was lyin'
Stood on my ten and I did my time
I done seen all these ****** switch sides
I know what's up with these guys, they hate in disguise
D riding's at an all-time high
Just by the watches I buy and the juice that I fly
Like I'm up, like I'm stuck in the sky
I came up robbin', starvin', Sun Valley apartments
Copped the Martel with some pennies
Handled my business, I swear that I hustle relentless
Bipolar from all of the killings
Dope I was whipping, mom tried to whip me
She gave me a 50 for Christmas, I flipped it
Still can't forget it
Wearin' my brother's clothes, I couldn't fit it
We still got evicted

:smokin

today was day 1 of intermittent fasting for me. my goal was to eat strictly between 10am and 6pm. i'm a notoriously bad late night pantry raider and refrigerator visitor. was doing well after dinner but now it's 11:35pm where I am and snacking on tangerines. food has a spell over me. "first world privilege" but damn it's hard.

Congrats. I have been doing IF for roughly 5.5 years. The first three to four days are horrible, then they slowly improve. Good luck.

tiatpkvw2jl61.jpg

I've made peace with Amy's weird conversations but they just keep coming :lol:
Earlier in the evening, she was messaging me about her orgasms, lesbian sex, post nut clarity, ...
Now that I've gotten full clear-cut confirmation that she's absolutely not into guys, I'm fully over my feelings for her and actually quite enjoying these highly arousing talks.

I do wonder if she's this open with with others as well.
Recently she told me that she feels very comfortable around me and that some of the things she told me are things that she never told anyone else.
However it it's not entirely clear to me if that includes the many sex conversations.
Why do y'all put yourselves into these weird precarious positions. She's toying with you and making up excuses. She's knows you want to beat, but she didn't know how bad and it sounds like you've made that apparent in your conversations. She feeding you all of these "lesbian lies " and probably some other guy who ain't chatting her up as much is sleeping with her. Ease up on how often you talk to her and you' may see different results. Stop justifying her what she's doing to you. This whole thing sounds weird.

Y'all use the skin tone emojis on social media that I keep seeing people use? Ish is odd to me. I just use the default yellow ones

Why do y'all put yourselves into these weird precarious positions. She's toying with you and making up excuses. She's knows you want to beat, but she didn't know how bad and it sounds like you've made that apparent in your conversations. She feeding you all of these "lesbian lies " and probably some other guy who ain't chatting her up as much is sleeping with her. Ease up on how often you talk to her and you' may see different results. Stop justifying her what she's doing to you. This whole thing sounds weird.
Weird is quite the understatement. The overwhelming majority of the time it's her who initiates a conversation, not me.
She is most definitely 100% lesbian, there's no way around that. I'm not going to spend my time holding out some delusional hope.

After all there's plenty of other fish in the sea and she said she'd happily help as my wingwoman

I wish it was a way for me to buy weed in Dallas even though recreational use is illegal
I’m jealous that other states could just pull up to a dispensary and buy or have it delivered like pizza

What I do like about dispensaries is the variety and that you can go when you want and not wait on your plug. What I don't like is the tax. I also feel the quality has went down compared when I would get it on the street.

Everything about this is hilarious. His ans his mom goal is to leave NYC and go to Florida for a great eudcation because Queens schools be playing the Lox and Wu Tang videos on their streaming lessons

Back
Top Bottom