the thread about nothing...

Story time:

I had probably been living in Houston about 3 years. I had a townhouse on the end of Westheimer(I know y’all don’t know :lol: ).My crib was kinda the spot. One day my boy B walks in with a baby bottle full of a purple substance. I joke, “You got that drank bro? Mane hol up. Hold it dine!”He was like actually it is. He was going to sell a “bar” to someone. I mess around and said, “Oh for real? What’s it like?”. It was like a record scratched and the music stopped. “You never had lean before?!?”, as he stares in awe. Dude looks at me with the utmost seriousness. Like he’s directing me through a medical procedure. “Go to the corner store, get 2 sprites and some Jolly Ranchers, if they got em and some styrofoam cups.” Apparently, you have to have the double cup or you’re not doing it right. I guess. I go to the store come back and dude pours me up. Added the lean and the jolly ranchers, turned it upside down and let it sit for a few minutes. Man, I opened that bottle, took a swig and, TAN, I cannot stress to you how good this **** tasted. The best tasting beverage I’ve ever had. No bs. I’m like I could drink this with a meal. My boy B is telling me to sip it slow, but I’m steady drinking it like purple soda. :lol: About 10 minutes later we start feeling it. Of course there was the obligatory freestyle session. B was dusty and bummy af but dude had bars. People would alway laugh at the notion of him rapping until he actually spit. Anyway about 30 minutes after that, we’re watching TV and I noticed my lips are on my chest! I’m SLUMPED. I popped up at that moment, “Oh **** I’m leanin bro! Mane hold it dine!” :lol: I went to sleep that night and was at work the next day feeling well rested than a mfer. :lol:

lmao my experience with lean was very similar. And I swear everyone that moves here lives on Westheimer at some point in time, its like an obligation 😂

Never really wanted to try any thing besides Mary.

Shrooms got me interested but I found out about them at a bad time for me to be experimenting so never did them.

Shrooms got me interested but I found out about them at a bad time for me to be experimenting so never did them.
Yes, setup is very important for shrooms, you go deep, so you better be in good conditions or just not doing it
Few times I did them I had several set of minds, at first I was in the control so I just was super speed, my mind was racing, and then when I decided to let it go I was more in something contemplative, no regrets to have tested them, no regrets to have not take them again and wouldn't advice anyone to test it as it's something powerful, it could be related to cannabis but keeping in mind cannabis would be soft and shrooms hard...

I know everyone has already thinking about this but Mary, Molly, always girls names ^^ Sally for Salvia I think, what else ?

Maybe Lucy for LSD because of The Beatles ?

Hard to believe LSD, cocaine, heroin have been used for medical purposes...

Was never interested but I had friend who did acid before. He doesn't remember exactly what happened or how it felt but 2 days later he was kicked out of college. I wouldn't mind trying the same type of mushrooms the boys in Entourage took

Was never interested but I had friend who did acid before. He doesn't remember exactly what happened or how it felt but 2 days later he was kicked out of college. I wouldn't mind trying the same type of mushrooms the boys in Entourage took
Never watched this show, is it good ?

We're still in a pandemic, you got nothing but time go ahead and watch. People tend to dislike the later seasons though

We're still in a pandemic, you got nothing but time go ahead and watch. People tend to dislike the later seasons though
I am working :lol: pandemic or not still working and I have not enough time for watching all I want to ^^ + video games and stuff I'm supposed to do because my place is in a mess

Yeah I remember reading about this coming maybe 2yrs ago. Keeping all of that radioactive waste in one place isn't a good idea, and honestly they should've been doing this, but ppl here the word "radiation" and freak out.

The idea is to gradually to push the tritium which is a hydrogen in its radioactive form. Think of how you use hydrogen peroxide on cut. If by chance it hurts it barely hurts right? No imagine you make yourself a cup of what and you put a tiny drop of hydrogen peroxide in it. You aren't gonna taste it right? Well that is what Japan is doing w/ said radioactive waste. They want to put a small amount of tritium in there pacific w/ the sea creatures every now and then so that the sea creatures & the sea creatures can remain safe.

If you fill half of your cup of water w/ hydrogen peroxide & drink it you're going to notice the difference that that isn't just water. You even might get sick, and Japan is trying to prevent that.
dman14 dman14 read.

I never will but I lowkey wanna try shrooms
The_Truth_GTA_San_Andreas_%28artwork%29.png

:lol:

Today I think I heard the dumbest salt I’ve ever heard from an opponent in a videogame. I was playing Gears of War with a friend, specifically the 2v2 playlist. It’s a gamemode that has a very strong focus on teamwork. No respawns and you to win 7 rounds to win the match.
You’re also always in extremely close combat.

We end up facing 2 opponents that were struggling hard. As always whenever possible, I draw out the round by performing a lengthy disrespectful execution when the last remaining opponent is downed. Like a Mortal Kombat fatality.
Down 3-0, one of the opponents messages us inbetween rounds and starts calling us “trash” for... “double teaming”

I’m still just baffled. This man was mad that he was getting double teamed in a 2v2 gamemode. He continued to send rage messages to both of us for the next 4 rounds too, each time complaining about getting double teamed.

Today I think I heard the dumbest salt I’ve ever heard from an opponent in a videogame. I was playing Gears of War with a friend, specifically the 2v2 playlist. It’s a gamemode that has a very strong focus on teamwork. No respawns and you to win 7 rounds to win the match.
You’re also always in extremely close combat.

We end up facing 2 opponents that were struggling hard. As always whenever possible, I draw out the round by performing a lengthy disrespectful execution when the last remaining opponent is downed. Like a Mortal Kombat fatality.
Down 3-0, one of the opponents messages us inbetween rounds and starts calling us “trash” for... “double teaming”

I’m still just baffled. This man was mad that he was getting double teamed in a 2v2 gamemode. He continued to send rage messages to both of us for the next 4 rounds too, each time complaining about getting double teamed.
you should have messaged him like "here's a box of kleenex, Karen".

I got some edibles for the first time last night. Gummies; I'm not sure how much thc in them, maybe 5. And dude gave me a homemade one he said was 10x the rest. I feel like it just made me have weird dreams but i took them then went to bed so maybe that sint the optimal way to experience them

I need some advice yall:

I went to an expensive private college for 4 years. I switched majors late and I have a 1.5 years left of school. Problem is I didnt pay my tuition in full for that 4th year and I owe the school a ton of $. This was a while ago. I've been working since then but I want to go back to school now. Im cool with starting over and taking extra credits/classes in the summer to try and finish up in 2.5-3 years but I went to some local colleges and they all want a transcript from my old school regardless if I want to transfer my actual credits or not. They're not letting me start over unless I show them my transcript. Any way i can bypass this requirement? I tried calling other random school throughout the country and they had the same policy. I probably wont be able to pay off the full amount any time soon and my old school wont release my transcript unless my balance is less than $500.
I remember this post and it popped up in my mind today. Can you share what you ended up doing? It's been 2-3 years.

Who works solo ? And is it right to say at least 90% of problems at work are due to people ? Even when the job is great, people ruin everything

Back
Top Bottom