🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

AC711181-A7E3-4269-A840-91620C41383C.jpeg

Wordle 420 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I know right? What are the odds! It gave me goosebumps when I realized who it belonged to. Yeah, my sister told me about it when it happened but I didn’t know what the cause of death was. I wasn’t too surprised since he always ate at Tommies Chilli Burgers down the street. I saw that soda cup on his desk several times a week walking into his classroom. It’s delicious but very unhealthy, especially in the 90’s when they had their og ingredients. Some of you SoCal members know about Tommies.

Thank you, I hope they do accept it. I know he’d want it in their display case in the main building.
Yeah that's a risky diet to have. Too much of anything is not good. Having it in the display case would be perfect with like a picture of him next to it.

Oh yeah he’s got two crews paving and one milling. It will be an army of guys. You have to be on point doing federal jobs. 10k fine every hour you’re over on time and the road is shut down longer than it has to be.

I mess around a lot at my job but certain stuff you gotta be serious with and this is one of them. :lol:

Nobody applies because there’s not enough people capable of doing the work in the city. Same with my job. Every company is looking for two or 3 or us. Just not enough people who know how to do it to meet the demand.

That’s why me and my boy pull up to the same job and work together they always need multiple people and we both have good resumes. We come into interviews like.

View attachment 3010630
Yikes! That's a hefty fine but it makes sense. Oh & gotcha- not enough skilled workers around...good in a way so at least you & your boy know your own worth & will be compensated accordingly.
Oh I forgot the other reason people don’t want the job is it’s overnight.

I’d rather work overnight personally but I get why most people don’t.

I like sleeping late waking up in the afternoon and just rolling into work when nothing is going on. For people with little kids and stuff obviously it’s a deal breaker.

You have a dorm there fully stocked kitchen etc. you’re there in case of emergency or to plow snow in the winter. In the summer you just play around on lawn mowers or sleep. :lol:

During a blizzard you just live at work and never clock out. But the kicker is you get 10 weeks pto to use any time. So in the summer you can just go on vacation when they don’t need you.
Working overnight in the long run I hear causes health issues. By our genetic makeup we're not nocturnal creatures & are supposed to be asleep at night so doing the opposite for long periods of time can have negative effects. And yeah, it's easier when you don't have young kids.

The way you describe it it does sound like one helluva sweet gig, ngl. I'd love to good around & get paid, lol. And the 10 weeks PTO is clutch as hell.

Im still suffering severely from covid after a week. I can only think if I wasn't vaccinated id probably be dead. As much agony and pain as im still in some days i wish i was. The only symptom that has has subsided is the cold sweats. Right now im dealing with an unbearable cough, paint in every joint that bends( fingers, ankles, knees, elbows,hips ect) stuffy yet runny nose, and a migraine so bad that some parts throughout the day i have to lay in complete darkness and ask god to either cure me or take me. This isht aint no joke, anybody thats still on the fence about a vax...go get it, before you get this real thang 🥹🥹🥹😭

It's the very definition of tourist trap :lol: . You'll hardly find us locals there. It's nice to walk around once or twice a year like around the holidays or spring.
Catch me on west 4th at night but idk tho
It's the very definition of tourist trap :lol: . You'll hardly find us locals there. It's nice to walk around once or twice a year like around the holidays or spring.

I don't like anything tourist especially in NYC

Yikes! That's a hefty fine but it makes sense. Oh & gotcha- not enough skilled workers around...good in a way so at least you & your boy know your own worth & will be compensated accordingly.

Working overnight in the long run I hear causes health issues. By our genetic makeup we're not nocturnal creatures & are supposed to be asleep at night so doing the opposite for long periods of time can have negative effects. And yeah, it's easier when you don't have young kids.

The way you describe it it does sound like one helluva sweet gig, ngl. I'd love to good around & get paid, lol. And the 10 weeks PTO is clutch as hell.

Yeah I know my schedule isn’t supposed to be good for you. I straight up feel miserable working days though it’s so weird. I can’t sleep good before 3am.

I worked days for some years and I was always so tired.

“Come on and eat, it’s gonna get cold, I’ve been slavin’ over this meal for hours!”

Back
Top Bottom