the thread about nothing...

In terms of absolute value, someone saying D is understandable.

But in terms of how far it is from the times listed until Midnight, D would actually be the furthest away.

But the time listed under letter A. Would have the shortest waiting time until midnight.

So it's all about how you perceive the question.

The wording of the question was used on purpose
D is the only answer. It’s not a debate.

The wording is clear :lol:

started dating a new woman things are great. my first time in like 15 years dating a slim taller woman. shes 6ft. i usually be on them 5'10 and down thickums. genetically her and I make sense. and shes great .
I like that type as well for many reasons. They tend to look classical, glamourus and almost model type. Even better when they have their hair up 🥰🥰🥰

marco23 marco23 Damn bro, I’m sorry you got ripped off. Still though, I’m glad you’re safe. This could’ve gone worse.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO All good! in a way I didn't get ripped off cuz its stronger than what I would have got but don't want to put my health at risk and will just try to get a prescription through my doctor

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO All good! in a way I didn't get ripped off cuz its stronger than what I would have got but don't want to put my health at risk and will just try to get a prescription through my doctor
That’s the best way right there 👍

I cant pop no kinda pills, I have an extremely addictive personality. If I like it it's over.
Glad you know this about yourself. Some don’t and a simple curiosity can lead to a total life changer into the negative.

White crested laughing thrush
FB_IMG_1687569404428.jpg

Adderal is meth just like heroin is an opiate. may have been a stronger dose.
no wonder it's a prescription med and highly addictive. on the otherhand, it's a brain pill and can be prescribed to kids to help them focus. college students take it as an intellectual performance pill.

Is it weird I don’t give a damn about that submarine? Chris Paul getting traded is bigger news, imo.
you should ask yourself if it's worth caring that a group of well-off billionaires/millionaires died spending a huge lump of cash like it's nothing while regular people struggle to achieve in their lifetime?

for me, I would start caring if they do something with that money for humanity rather than for personal amusement. it goes both ways.

Back
Top Bottom