the thread about nothing...

Pigeon in gta 4
45DAC440-30FA-425D-8980-E1C115BF57F6.jpeg

when you hear musicians say "I picked up the guitar one day and just started playing" - when theyre asked how they started - how true is that?

is anyone here on nt that musical, they learned an instrument intuitively upon first try?

went through some random videos and came across the world record mile run
it's been 20+ yrs since the record was set. even with advancement in training and footwear, the record hasn't been broken. this one might stand for a long while.

the runner up broke it as well and still holds the second fastest

i was happy when i ran the mile in the 5m range :lol:

when you hear musicians say "I picked up the guitar one day and just started playing" - when theyre asked how they started - how true is that?

is anyone here on nt that musical, they learned an instrument intuitively upon first try?
Would say the guitar is an easier instrument to learn since most guitarists aren’t classically trained in the sense of reading sheet music.

There these things called tabs which show you how to play songs by showing you which frets you have to press down on and are super easy to read.

Have also heard that some guitarists learned by playing random notes and learning that way is def possible but usually takes a lot of trial and error to find out which notes sound good w each other

I assume most of you have the NT icon saved on your screen. The notification feature is a plus!! Feels like somewhat of an app now…

Ordered a washer and dryer. The Home Depot dudes came to deliver and when I asked them if they had shoe covers, they said no.

I asked them to take their shoes off and they refused. They said, "I don't want to take my shoes off. " He then talked to his co-worker delivery dude, and his partner said he didn't want to do it either."

If you are a professional moving company, there is no way you don't carry around shoe covers. I'm just supposed to be cool with you bringing your wet shoes in here on carpet?

Come on man.

Back
Top Bottom