the thread about nothing...

GleamingPrestigiousJunco-max-1mb.gif

I didn’t read any of your word soup because all you want to do is argue. I ain’t got time for it nor do I care since I out and about. Cool? 😁
All *I* want to do is argue? I was speaking to another member and you had to reach back to 2009 to find some frivolous way to object to routine thread moderation.

I’m glad you’re finally finished.

Unfortunately I hate that I always come to the internet for times like this, but it’s my safe space. Or I feel like I get can get the best advice.

But my faith is constantly being tested. I say that because I’m probably too anxious to fully grow up(I am 30 still living at home), but just didn’t expect my life to be where it’s at.

I know things can change. I want things to change. Just don’t know when. I want it to be on my terms. Just have a feeling that history might repeat itself again and I’ll be left highly disappointed in myself once again.

The TL:DR version. I want a fulfilling career that pays well but even then, that might not fully satisfy my needs/wants in life. It’s tough but I fill at the very minimum money would solve a lot of issues I want to fix in life through my lenses.

I seriously need to get out of my current complex. I’ve only stayed because of the price. Moved in the same month that Covid shut everything down 3 years ago. Looks like the two downstairs neighbors had some kind of pipe burst or something. Repair guys were already here by the time I got home this afternoon. It’s 11:23 pm, and they’re still here. These units need some major upgrades. Of course, landlord not doing ish but raise the rent the last two years.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
B9873284-BB7E-400A-AE0B-714C8CDFF659.jpeg

This is just funny though. Wordle TAN fam don’t take it personal. I was just pointing out the inconsistency 😄👍
So you want us to address “the inconsistency” by prohibiting anything that could possibly have its own separate thread, no matter how small or old?

You’re just lobbying to get the "Thread About Nothing" locked entirely at that point. I don’t think you’ll find a lot of support here for that position.

But, if that’s how you really feel, you’re welcome to confine all future moderation feedback to our feedback forum. You know, to be consistent.

Yeah, I'll get right on that report...

It’s not meant for you to take it serious and you know that. I’ve mentioned before that I don’t have a problem with wordle posts. Here’s my quote from a few days ago, I’m sure you saw it. It’s really not that serious.

08ED13EA-04B7-4FAB-BD5D-C8755AB0C72C.jpeg

EYE still cant believe they got this going up so quick for the time being

it just goes to show you THEY can get jobs done quick in the US - they just need a big enough reason to

its still some bridges/areas in philly and around the world that they been working on since we was babies that are still not completed

Unfortunately I hate that I always come to the internet for times like this, but it’s my safe space. Or I feel like I get can get the best advice.

But my faith is constantly being tested. I say that because I’m probably too anxious to fully grow up(I am 30 still living at home), but just didn’t expect my life to be where it’s at.

I know things can change. I want things to change. Just don’t know when. I want it to be on my terms. Just have a feeling that history might repeat itself again and I’ll be left highly disappointed in myself once again.

The TL:DR version. I want a fulfilling career that pays well but even then, that might not fully satisfy my needs/wants in life. It’s tough but I fill at the very minimum money would solve a lot of issues I want to fix in life through my lenses.

so make more money.

Persist. Life becomes easier to understand if you’re lucky enough to stick around. You will be shocked at the awareness you will have in a decade. I’m not saying you’ll be fulfilled, but you’ll know and understand those desires (which ones are truly what you want, vs. what you’ve been led to believe you want as an example) far better than you do now.
Hang on— it will get better. Just keep pushing.

And dudes think a woman touching a dude arm is a lie. Some of yall need a No Internet November.

Back
Top Bottom