the thread about nothing...

Ordered a washer and dryer. The Home Depot dudes came to deliver and when I asked them if they had shoe covers, they said no.

I asked them to take their shoes off and they refused. They said, "I don't want to take my shoes off. " He then talked to his co-worker delivery dude, and his partner said he didn't want to do it either."

If you are a professional moving company, there is no way you don't carry around shoe covers. I'm just supposed to be cool with you bringing your wet shoes in here on carpet?

Come on man.

6 years ago when Spectrum came to my place to hookup my internet, dude threw on the shoe covers before walking in. Was like “wow, when did this start?”

So what was the outcome?

Called customer service and let them know what happened.

They said their workers are instructed not to take their shoes off but they also don't mandate that they carry shoe covers. (Makes no sense).

But delivery was rescheduled for Monday & they have a $100 credit.

1687638961185.png

My grandpa talks on speaker phone but bruh in his 80s. Its hilarious every phone call is a bunch of whats and huhs..i try to tell him he would actually be able to hear better if he took it off speaker and just held it to his ear but he aint having it. My uncle showed him Bluetooth and it was over he be answering his phone over his home surround sound system now 🤣🤣 its kind of 🔥 if i had no damns like that 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️

My grandpa talks on speaker phone but bruh in his 80s. Its hilarious every phone call is a bunch of whats and huhs..i try to tell him he would actually be able to hear better if he took it off speaker and just held it to his ear but he aint having it. My uncle showed him Bluetooth and it was over he be answering his phone over his home surround sound system now 🤣🤣 its kind of 🔥 if i had no damns like that 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️
See I get that though our older folks are hard of hearing and you got to take the call it might be a emergency but that music can wait you can buy headphones for $1 and a headphone connector for $5 if you need it like turn that **** off :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bruh I have no idea why folks play music from their phone speaker on public transportation

I used to want to live in on of these fancy apartments in Downtown Dallas but after a few trips Downtown looks like Gotham City :lol: :lol: :lol: :smh::smh::smh:

Pre Covid all the people wanted to live downtown. Once all the bars closed I remember it was a free for all in downtown st Paul.

I’ll never forget the park full of crackheads doing crack head things and a naked chick on a longboard with her ******* flopping all directions.

Would say the guitar is an easier instrument to learn since most guitarists aren’t classically trained in the sense of reading sheet music.

There these things called tabs which show you how to play songs by showing you which frets you have to press down on and are super easy to read.

Have also heard that some guitarists learned by playing random notes and learning that way is def possible but usually takes a lot of trial and error to find out which notes sound good w each other
they say it's really easy. guess I just don't have any musicality in me to learn it even if I had access to guitars and pianos.

She’s cute but not a reason for her to feel so high about herself, lol.

Do the shuffle and say “Must be the moneyyy” 😎
standards are different than reality. truth is, we all have preferences that seems to cater what we like best but we end up settling short of those. I think I haven't known people get more than what they were expecting. some people say or applaud you like saying you are lucky on getting a great catch.

Pre Covid all the people wanted to live downtown. Once all the bars closed I remember it was a free for all in downtown st Paul.

I’ll never forget the park full of crackheads doing crack head things and a naked chick on a longboard with her ******* flopping all directions.
Ding ding ding ding

That spot in general looks like Resident Evil
I might just stack my money up and head to McKinney or Las Calinas

Everyone that I’ve come into contact with who has moved to one of those luxury apartments downtown wish they hadn’t

Back
Top Bottom