the thread about nothing...

chalk that one up brother and dont even bother going back to him

I'm sure he knows of it and couldn't care less just besides getting money

lucky thats all it was although still horrible -- at least wasn't no Fenty or Horse Tranquillizer
You're right and def glad nothing else was in it. It was legit for a while but noticed the pills looked different this time :smh:

Told a friend about it and he said I should let the dealer know and try to get my money back. Not sure how the dealer will react
tuco-breaking-bad.gif

I had a dude ask for him money back back in the day because I sold him some shatter wrapped in wax paper instead of parchment how it should have been. But that’s how I got it and it was exactly a zip so I’m not re doing it.

Just told him “no”

Still got more down the line. :lol:

Idc about snitching on myself it was 10 years ago before anyone says something.

I’d assume any adult that said anything other than D is just trying to get attention.
In terms of absolute value, someone saying D is understandable.

But in terms of how far it is from the times listed until Midnight, D would actually be the furthest away.

But the time listed under letter A. Would have the shortest waiting time until midnight.

So it's all about how you perceive the question.

The wording of the question was used on purpose

wild wild last few pages

i hate my manager. got little D energy and dresses like an 8th grader at a semi formal school dance.

started dating a new woman things are great. my first time in like 15 years dating a slim taller woman. shes 6ft. i usually be on them 5'10 and down thickums. genetically her and I make sense. and shes great .

stopped sports betting for 3 months. feels good even tho i was winning like crazy.

my littler brother i found out is (8 years younger) sleeping on a friends living room on his mattress, so i moved him into my studio. tryna repurpose this mans life. we have different dads and hes a gamer but not like nerdy/smart. had to bribe him to get his GED. he go no motivation and just got out of a 5 year relationship. has only lived with our mom till she moved away.

i asked him if he had a 5 year plan hes like 'no'.

im just like man wtf is bro on. anyways just tryna get his confidence up and get him back out there and motivated about life. tryna spend more time with him. get him on the grind.

Back
Top Bottom