the thread about nothing...

Universe giving me signs I didnt need it. I havent had a soda in a really long time. Broke down and bought some of that narcotic today. Just one 20oz bottle didnt even do the 2/3.50 deal. I get home twist that lid and I dont feel or hear the plastic safety ring crack and there was no *pssss* when it opened. 😢 Cant even drink this bad boy its either been dropped or tampered with but I aint bout to find out 🤦🏾‍♂️.

I like that type as well for many reasons. They tend to look classical, glamourus and almost model type. Even better when they have their hair up 🥰🥰🥰
that would be my preference. they do look classical. have co-workers that are about my height or taller than me and inspite of them looking basic face-wise, their height just carries it a lot. there are some that are really gorgeous, one in particular is quite close to me that I have to set boundaries. another one is from rehab that is always flirting with me every opportunity that she sees me. bizarre year for me as the ladies seem to have me in their crosshairs, including my own lady.

All good brother. So long as you get it done before the deadline, it still counts! 🔥
That’s exactly what I said to my mom while in traffic. She kinda marveled at the fact I could do that in stop n’ go car rides and not get dizzy. It almost became a habit at one point.

that would be my preference. they do look classical. have co-workers that are about my height or taller than me and inspite of them looking basic face-wise, their height just carries it a lot. there are some that are really gorgeous, one in particular is quite close to me that I have to set boundaries. another one is from rehab that is always flirting with me every opportunity that she sees me. bizarre year for me as the ladies seem to have me in their crosshairs, including my own lady.
You’re a ladies man and you know you got that confidence. You’re in your light 💪😎

I know im late but i just discovered i can buy Powerball and Colorado lottery tickets on my phone through the app and use my debit card 😮. You can setup a subscription and automatically buy the lotto tickets each drawing with either pre selected numbers or quick picks. They making it too easy to lose my money. I wonder if any of the lotto winners have ever won via app or if so far its all in store winners.

Razorbill
FB_IMG_1687663068039.jpg

Universe giving me signs I didnt need it. I havent had a soda in a really long time. Broke down and bought some of that narcotic today. Just one 20oz bottle didnt even do the 2/3.50 deal. I get home twist that lid and I dont feel or hear the plastic safety ring crack and there was no *pssss* when it opened. 😢 Cant even drink this bad boy its either been dropped or tampered with but I aint bout to find out 🤦🏾‍♂️.

If you're not drinking it from an ice cold can or glass bottle, soda is an easy pass for me now. Out a plastic bottle is a no go.

Back
Top Bottom