the thread about nothing...

That’s kind of like Radiohead playing Creep. :lol:
interesting, didnt know this

wanted to find out more and was led to this reddit thread (from 2013):

Screen Shot 2023-06-25 at 12.26.03 PM.png

on a similiar note
I didnt know until recently that bob dylan doesnt play any of his old stuff live and if so, changes the lyrics, reinterprets it
so youll never be able to sing along at a dyan concert essentially
wtf :lol:

dawg id be so mad if I was a dylan fan

shout out to the acts that play their hits
and give the fans what they want

Last edited:
interesting, didnt know this

wanted to find out more and was led to this reddit thread (from 2013):

Screen Shot 2023-06-25 at 12.26.03 PM.png

on a similiar note
I didnt know until recently that bob dylan doesnt play any of his old stuff live and if so, changes the lyrics, reinterprets it
so youll never be able to sing along at a dyan concert essentially
wtf :lol:

dawg id be so mad if I was a dylan fan

shout out to the acts that play their hits
and give the fans what they want

Yeah, I find that a funny thing - it’s fine to showcase new stuff but people also want to hear what they enjoy.

I went to a concert last year of my favorite group. They’ve been around a while and they even called it the Greatest Hits tour - it took an hour before they played anything from the last few albums and they only played one of their latest songs - everything else was just their best stuff and it was fantastic.

Last edited:
I’ve been listening to a bunch of space stuff recently - the early Apollo missions mainly. Really interesting stuff.

I’d never thought about quarantine before - they didn’t know what to expect from the moon so Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins spent 3 weeks in isolation before they left - to make sure they didn’t get sick so they would be sure it didn’t come from space.

Then they took about 4 days to get to the moon and back to the main ship - and they started a clock for further quarantine then.

When they got back they made them put on special suits and get in a trailer on the Navy ship which was transported back to NASA and then they had a few weeks in a larger facility - but at least at that time there was room and they had other people with them.

So, these three guys spent about a month living in pretty close quarters then a few weeks more back at base. Must have been pretty stir crazy by the end.

IMG_5941.jpeg

They did that once more until they worked out that “moon germs” aren’t a thing.

Back
Top Bottom