the thread about nothing...

FB_IMG_1687665972022.jpg

I just threw all mine in the garbage did some cleaning I’m starting all over
That’s a good idea. I don’t blame you for liking them either, they’re quick to make and taste good. I was on a roll with them too until I noticed bags under my eyes and I wasn’t even tired like that. Turned to be all that salt. I quit them and the bags went away after a day or two.

Feel like I'm the last person on Earth to finally get wireless headphones. :lol:
I beat you to them?!? My *** still loves old blocky tv’s and og Nintendo 😂 My new headphones suck though. I took them off one night and it accidentally dialed my little nephew at 3 in the morning, lol.

That’s a good idea. I don’t blame you for liking them either, they’re quick to make and taste good. I was on a roll with them too until I noticed bags under my eyes and I wasn’t even tired like that. Turned to be all that salt. I quit them and the bags went away after a day or two.

I beat you to them?!? My *** still loves old blocky tv’s and og Nintendo 😂 My new headphones suck though. I took them off one night and it accidentally dialed my little nephew at 3 in the morning, lol.

Just bought them yesterday. Had been using the lightning connector for about 2 years, but I think it was going out. Finally got fed up with it. I’m old school with a lot of things too.

What are your headphones?

Just bought them yesterday. Had been using the lightning connector for about 2 years, but I think it was going out. Finally got fed up with it. I’m old school with a lot of things too.
I hear you bro. I’m that dude that goes to thrift stores buying up music cd’s. Got people in line looking at me weird because I got a stack of them in my arms, lol.

What are your headphones?
I don’t know the brand because I threw the box out. They’re from Ross and we’re $15. You get what you pay for, lol.

I don’t know the brand because I threw the box out. They’re from Ross and we’re $15. You get what you pay for, lol.
I stopped buying those kinds from discount stores years ago knowing that they would sound lame and won't last. nowadays, I just look locally or deals only for any of those well-reviewed headphones that previous owners and store sell for half or less than half their price. might consider the Px8 when they go for less than half or Px7 V2. love the sound of those. I still use my trusty wired P7s for PC and HD598SE for my TV's AVR during night time viewing. amazing sounding phones. I used my points to get the P7s for free while I only paid the Senns for slightly around over $100 from a local owner. if our old TV only supported wireless, I would have bought the Px7s already.

I use wireless earbuds for running and working out and ive tried basically everything. Cheap, midrange, expensive etc.

The only ones ive had no issue with are the power beats pro. Had them 2 years.. almost daily wear, sweat, elements etc. Zero issues.

All the ones i got from ross ended up breaking but the best ones from ross were the skullcandy wireless ones.

Edit. Jbl makes good ones too but i gave those to my dad.

Back
Top Bottom