the thread about nothing...

I use wireless earbuds for running and working out and ive tried basically everything. Cheap, midrange, expensive etc.

The only ones ive had no issue with are the power beats pro. Had them 2 years.. almost daily wear, sweat, elements etc. Zero issues.

All the ones i got from ross ended up breaking but the best ones from ross were the skullcandy wireless ones.

Edit. Jbl makes good ones too but i gave those to my dad.
I have the old wireless JBL Tune 110BT which I found above average. only reasons I have it is that I can't use the typical wireless headphones at work and while traveling and for convenience. for audio quality, nothing beats the headphones. also, the earbuds are also a convenience when working out. I also chose the wired connection aspect aspect between the two airbuds for a more secure fit and drop prevention. one thing that annoys me a lot about having separate earbuds is that they always fall/drop off and gets lost and tend to break because of it. for the whole year of having the JBL's, I believe I only drop them once only because I wasn't wearing them.

I hear you bro. I’m that dude that goes to thrift stores buying up music cd’s. Got people in line looking at me weird because I got a stack of them in my arms, lol.

I don’t know the brand because I threw the box out. They’re from Ross and we’re $15. You get what you pay for, lol.

Went on a date with this girl a few years back. She looked in my car center console and saw a stack of cd’s, pulled them out while laughing and said, “what the eff are these”, :lol:

While playing music from your phone via bluetooth is great, I still love the sound quality from a cd.

Went on a date with this girl a few years back. She looked in my car center console and saw a stack of cd’s, pulled them out while laughing and said, “what the eff are these”, :lol:

While playing music from your phone via bluetooth is great, I still love the sound quality from a cd.

Oh man! Lol. How many more dates did it last?

71DvsuntlqL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Oh it was one of those? Yeah, I had a 5 month fling like that. Ended with me getting death threats and possible set-up from the husband. Dude cheats but gets mad at her for pursuing me. They’re divorced now but I good on her.
man we all have experienced those crazy partners. once dated a girl when I was looking for work elsewhere who had a bf. the girl and I weren't actually into a relationship yet but were just having fun, she just recently broke up with the guy. guy still crazy and kept on bothering her and calling her all too often and learned about her seeing another guy. girl gave me her phone as the crazy guy wanted to talk to me. it is practically the funniest thing I ever heard as he ranted on top of his lung like possibly as bad as Belgium's crazed neighbor screaming this and that while I was just putting the phone away and turning it off. he got so furious because I kept on intentionally dropping the call in the middle of his rant and was pissed the he spent all his prepaid phone credits. never heard from him again. my point was, there was no point arguing with a deranged individual and just ignore/annoy them that they would just stop.

I like your style sneeker sneeker 😎 I can picture homie getting so heated that he ranted not knowing you weren’t there, LOL.

I’m glad I was able to give her the courage to leave that physically abusive relationship once and for all. I hope she’s not too mad at me and that she’s found a great guy to spend the rest of her life with.

Last edited:

For about a year young as all, a friend and I obsessed over these in the vending machine at the play center/community center … yup “ANDY’s Fries”
People went crazy for these in the vending machines when I was in middle school. Pretty much every morning they ran out. One time they got stuck and everyone was trying to get them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom