the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by cs02132

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

I think nt doesn't like me. I'll quote people to answer their questions, try to engage in discussions and rarely get any love.
Feels like the kid that ate alone at lunch laughing at the cool kids jokes that I'm not a part of.
Or I'm just high.
Please respond.

me too
frown.gif
Cmon fellas, its not that serious. Honestly I see a lot of insightful posts and overall great responses on here but 9/10 I don't say anything or cosign bc I'm too lazy

Originally Posted by Will0827

Im finally getting the hang of programming for ios, each day that i see my progression i feel better about myself. This is the first time ever in my life that i actually put forth the effort to do something to better myself and overall knowledge in some type of activity, and actually see results.
Very nice, I'm kind of in the same boat. Check your PM's

whenever I drop a deuce in a public place (anywhere but my home. My company office or client offices usually) I never use the paper seat thing to cover the toilet seat. !%@% feels weird to me
laugh.gif

Finished Season 1 of Lost for the first time the other night, have season 2 ready to go. I heard this show just gets ridiculous and stupid, is that true? I really like it so far. Does it get bad?

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

whenever I drop a deuce in a public place (anywhere but my home. My company office or client offices usually) I never use the paper seat thing to cover the toilet seat. !%@% feels weird to me
laugh.gif

Same here I just put a double layer of toilet paper on each side of the seat almost like im sitting on a cushion
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Finished Season 1 of Lost for the first time the other night, have season 2 ready to go. I heard this show just gets ridiculous and stupid, is that true? I really like it so far. Does it get bad?

Only the last episode to me. Otherwise I loved it. SIG CHECK

tumblr_m1v14ih6CM1qk5yn3o1_500.jpg

eyes.gif
the lord will NOT forgive you for what you did in the past mom. Don't try to be good now
30t6p3b.gif

finished the @!$+%#%@ paper with time to spare
pimp.gif

sick.gif
alien.gif
$750 for an unlocked One X,
30t6p3b.gif

It only gets better and better. I'm gonna rewatxh it as soon as this semester is up.

I banged this white milf on a cruise and my buddy hit her friend. I'm 24 btw, guess she wanted the BBC. Then I googled her and seen she was married with four kids and the VP of some company. #feelsgoodman

it doesn't ever jump the shark or anything that drastic but a few episodes are real head scratches.. But the show's high moments definitely out weigh the lows by a ton. You're in for one hell of a ride

1. I follow Skylar Diggins on twitter (so what, come at me
laugh.gif
)
2. Her tweets make her less attractive and more annoying
3. Dudes catching feelings for not getting any love on NT? Smh....

Hot as +%@+ outside but I wore sweatpants to school
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Sometimes I wish I stayed on campus(fine biddies errwhere)
ohwell.gif
 Somedays I'm glad I stay home, but then some I just wanna leave. I aint trippin doe

Originally Posted by cord15

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Those pictures aren't changing my mind. If anything it adds fuel to the fire that I think she's below average
laugh.gif

Not knocking your opinion (everyone is entitled), but if she's below average, who is beyond average/bad?

Yeah you're right. I'm not trying to get on anyway either, just stating my opinion.
My opinion on women is a bit different than NT's opinion. The main women right now who've had my attention are Zoe Saldana (avy), Chanel Iman, and Karlie Kloss.
Peep my tumblr for other women who I think are def above average

Got the spicy strips from Popeyes yesterday. 5 piece at that. Been paying for it all night and day. Why do I torture myself but it's do good. Oh well tomorrow is two piece Tuesday.

What food do you guys always have in your house?

Feel like i always have fruity pebbles in mine. 
pimp.gif

i might be withdrawing from all my classes this semester after my car crash bros. I ended up missing 2 weeks cause of it and now its gonna be a +!%*@ to try and catch up with everything....

just broke my iphone4 today but i am good for an upgrade. Any recommendations? Im on ATT and want to switch it up from Apple...

Originally Posted by Sneaky

What food do you guys always have in your house?

Feel like i always have fruity pebbles in mine. 
pimp.gif
my house needs to be more like your house.  severe shortage of fruity pebbles in my place.  this situation needs to be rectified asap.

not really a food, but my house always has booze.  oh and eggs too... i eat a lot of eggs.  and rice.

Back
Top Bottom