the thread about nothing...

I'm in a good mood, iono why...........

birdman_handrub.gif

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

nobody answers anybody in the celeb wearing heat thread unless they're a popular person on NT,

is this the same girl in the Mercy video?

teyana-taylor-wears-air-jordan-xii-white-red-570x570.jpg

Yeah, that's Teyana Taylor.. She's part of G.O.O.D. Music.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by solarius49

eek.gif
That is..

I don't even...

(I aint talking about her)
This just further proves my point that military wives are scum.  I'm happy dude did this.
to those of you who disagree, why?

If military wives are scum, what does that say about their husbands?

Why even get married if you know you're going to be deployed months to years at a time. This is women, you know they need their attention from the one they love. You can't just marry a chick and throw her in a closet.

What does that say about dudes who are overseas in combat zones? While their wives are back home spending their paychecks? I spent 7 months on deployment with no sex, the LEAST she could do is show the same respect

This just further proves my point that military wives are scum.  I'm happy dude did this.
to those of you who disagree, why?

If military wives are scum, what does that say about their husbands?

Why even get married if you know you're going to be deployed months to years at a time. This is women, you know they need their attention from the one they love. You can't just marry a chick and throw her in a closet.

What does that say about dudes who are overseas in combat zones? While their wives are back home spending their paychecks? I spent 7 months on deployment with no sex, the LEAST she could do is show the same respect

You went overseas and didn't have sex?

I know too many dudes who were deployed and cheated on their s/o's with fellow female troops

Im an infantryman, there are VERY few female Marines, and there are NO females in the infantry, so no I didnt. And this chick was dead *!@ wrong and deserved to have her business in the streets.

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Where can I get good cargo pants (online or DMV stores?) No Dr. Jay's in Maryland so idk where to find Cargos
You're not missing out by not having a Dr Jay's in Maryland.There stores are stacked with brands like Coogi and Akoo
sick.gif
. Polo has pretty good quality nice fitting cargo Online. They are on sale and there is a wide variety of colors.

Then there are these Denim & Supply cargo's that are pretty interesting on polo website
8z2nhx.jpg

why the %@*# is paypal asking for my ssn, photo id & address? 
30t6p3b.gif
im just trynna add some money to the account and now they harassing me? 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I can't believe there are actually apologist for that sorry *%! @!$@%.

Some of you are sad.

Nobody is apologizing for her. I'm just looking at it from the other side. I know thats hard, if not, impossible for some people to do.
I grew up in that life. Pops was gone 6 months out the year and all moms did was talk @!$@ about him while he was gone. She never stepped out on him, as far as I know, but she did not like that @!$@ at all. A lot of women will say the understand, but they really don't. They dont hope for the best and expect the worst, they hope for the best and expect the best. In her mind, it was all gonna work out and be a regular marriage. Yes, shes wrong for trying to step out on her marriage. Yes, she was stupid for marrying a guy in the military if she was ready to deal with the consequences. At the same time, I'm willing to bet her husband didn't flat out say, "Look, I'm not going to be able to be there for you a lot while I'm active." If he did, i bet she would've thought twice.

Dude could've just gave a simple, "No thank you" and be done with it. Exposing her is going to do as much damage as her actually cheating on her husband.
man +#+%, like someone else said, exposing this fool is an honorable thing.  She married this cat, knew he was in the army...could've divorced him before going this route if she could not live this life.

When your in a relationship it should be like a promise to each other....if %#$+ goes down and someone is away for a while for understandable conditions then you need to do the right thing and exit the relationship before you give into the weakness of the flesh.

God damn, some of you people have no decency.

Back
Top Bottom