the thread about nothing...

Getting ready for my sister's wedding tomorrow, very happy for her. I gotta walk her down the aisle since my pops passed away |I. Feel very honored and happy for my sis though. Im so ready to see these bettys up in there :pimp:

I'll probably miss when #600 hits....damn I just realized there will be more post per page this time around...more ppl have a chance to get their name drawn now :lol:

Last edited:
Feeling kinda down lately...my dad and lil bro are going to Cuba to visit family in 2 weeks and I can't go :smh:....my passport was lost in the mail |I....gonna have to wait to December or January to see them now |I...

^Congrats on your sisters wedding bro! Hope you have a great time :pimp:

Last edited:
Getting ready for my sister's wedding tomorrow, very happy for her. I gotta walk her down the aisle since my pops passed away |I. Feel very honored and happy for my sis though. Im so ready to see these bettys up in there :pimp:
I'll probably miss when #600 hits....damn I just realized there will be more post per page this time around...more ppl have a chance to get their name drawn now :lol:

Congrats!

Finally started The Wire a couple of weeks ago. Took a while to get into but I'm now on episode 2 of season 3. I dig it. A few deaths have upset me but I heard the end of this season will have me real stunned.

*It just dawned on me I'm up at 2:00am on a Friday night/Saturday morning posting on NT. :smh:

Last edited:
I like how Meth switched his avatar on Yuku before we left
smokin.gif

What made you decide to make an account?

So that's why new ppl don't have to wait a month.

That's better than having to wait a month.
I requested a membership in 08, but was denied several times. Since NT did away with yuku, I decided to try my luck again, and I was successful. 
smokin.gif

Typical "new" NT'er -
Yea, I've been lurking since '98. Just created a new account
I have really been lurkin bro, from the ninjahood pics of his small duplex, to that forbidden ranch that was owned by ex mercenaries who threatened to shoot all trespassers. Even the Ksteezy debates on jumpoff etiquette. I've even passed time during class just reading the iYen meme thread. I too was there when iYen told the NT world he was black. I've paid my dues bro.

Watching Wayans bros late night...when I was young, man I used to be in love with Paula Jai Parker and her big *** teeth :wow:

Last edited:
I have really been lurkin bro, from the ninjahood pics of his small duplex, to that forbidden ranch that was owned by ex mercenaries who threatened to shoot all trespassers. Even the Ksteezy debates on jumpoff etiquette. I've even passed time during class just reading the iYen meme thread. I too was there when iYen told the NT world he was black. I've paid my dues bro.

You're good.

Congrats!

Last edited:
Picked up this record player from a local thrift store for $30.  Sounds quality is unmatched.  Was listening to The Carpenters earlier.  :pimp:

Can't wait to play Channel Orange on it next week.

I posted a couple of weeks ago about a friend of mine from high school who is dying of cirrhosis due to alcoholism now today I lost another friend from high school to lymphoma - wife and 3 little boys. These guys are/were 31 and 32 years old. Sitting here in a daze, it doesn't seem real. It hurts, a lot.

I posted a couple of weeks ago about a friend of mine from high school who is dying of cirrhosis due to alcoholism now today I lost another friend from high school to lymphoma - wife and 3 little boys. These guys are/were 31 and 32 years old. Sitting here in a daze, it doesn't seem real. It hurts, a lot.

Sorry for your losses man :frown:

Stay Strong.

Back
Top Bottom