the thread about nothing...

5 Guys is ok...

Smash burger is good but their portions are too small for my liking.

In-n-Our reigns supreme. For me at least.

No smashburger here in Maryland
In-and-Out is something I have to try when I go back to the west coast

RCK- u post one, lll post one
You said you couldn't even post one 
laugh.gif

man i met this rat today. my dumb *** said i don't have a girl friend and ended up giving her my number. she lives like 2 blocks away from me too. she already sent me mad texts and called me trying to kick it hard. :x straight ignore mode. i don't know why i didn't just say i had a girl friend. :stoneface:

man i met this rat today. my dumb *** said i don't have a girl friend and ended up giving her my number. she lives like 2 blocks away from me too. she already sent me mad texts and called me trying to kick it hard. :x straight ignore mode. i don't know why i didn't just say i had a girl friend. :stoneface:

What's her number?

:lol: i would but i can't. she lives literally 2 blocks from me. i know i'll see this piece at the corner store or something.

i'm on the fence though about tending. body is nice but the face isn't too special. i think i'm just gonna not respond because i don't even want to be seen in public with her. she got a big *** "leo" tatted on her neck. :lol: yeah i'm just gonna ignore that one. oh yea to top it off she was trying to kick it after she got out of court tomorrow. :rofl:

Last edited:
In all seriousness I sometimes feel lonely at nighttime then I start thinking about a whole bunch of crap and makes me start thinking real deep.

To the people talking about real Mexican food it's all about them taco shops on San Diego. Ii has changed my view on LA taco spots.

During my freshmen year of high school i was a virgin . I had ***** thrown at me and girls constantly telling my friends that they want me but i refused to talk/mess with them because i wanted to **** a girl who was "better" than them .

I lost my virginity in my senior year and smashed three more girls who I've continued smashing back to back for the rest of the school year . Now I've finished school and I'm just sitting back thinking about all the fun i had and what I might have missed out on . It just came to me that the girls who were throwing their p at me were actually good looking and smashable , i remember this thick redbone with green eyes said she wanted the d but i refused and i don't know why ...

Anyone else had something similar to this happen in their early years growing up ?

freshman year i lost mine. i guess word got around because i smashed 3 in one week. hasn't happened since. :lol:

During my freshmen year of high school i was a virgin . I had ***** thrown at me and girls constantly telling my friends that they want me but i refused to talk/mess with them because i wanted to **** a girl who was "better" than them .

I lost my virginity in my senior year and smashed three more girls who I've continued smashing back to back for the rest of the school year . Now I've finished school and I'm just sitting back thinking about all the fun i had and what I might have missed out on . It just came to me that the girls who were throwing their p at me were actually good looking and smashable , i remember this thick redbone with green eyes said she wanted the d but i refused and i don't know why ...

Anyone else had something similar to this happen in their early years growing up ?

Yup. This has happened to me. I was the new guy to my high school. There was this one chick I knew she wanted me bad but in my mind I always thought naw but I've thought about it sometimes and wonder why the hell didn't I? Another chick was.a volleyball player I regret not getting at that she was :smoking that booty was on point. I really regret it. :smh:

There's been so many times I've wanted to leave when I'm out with friends but stay just to avoid going around and saying goodbye to everyone. There'll be like 20 people, half of whom I don't know, and I gotta awkwardly shake hands and hug every one of them. **** the system, I'm giving out a group goodbye and taking off for now on :nthat:

Last edited:
rick ross is 36

He was in the Bay this past weekend. :nerd:

Also to the people posting their age anyone else notice that when you hit 18 time FLIES.

Yea it sure does go by fast! I guess cus when your a kid you had more time on your hands, now that you've grown up you either have work and that takes up most of your time or you have lots of things to do

Everything UP to HS was slow as hell. Everything after so far is going by so fast, already going to be 3rd year in college and I can still remember my senior year in HS. :lol: |I

There's been so many times I've wanted to leave when I'm out with friends but stay just to avoid going around and saying goodbye to everyone. There'll be like 20 people, half of whom I don't know, and I gotta awkwardly shake hands and hug every one of them. **** the system, I'm giving out a group goodbye and taking off for now on :nthat:

That's that **** I don't like! Like big dinners and ****, I'll just start walking towards the edge and yell PEACE, then dip.

rick ross is 36

He was in the Bay this past weekend. :nerd:

Also to the people posting their age anyone else notice that when you hit 18 time FLIES.

Yea it sure does go by fast! I guess cus when your a kid you had more time on your hands, now that you've grown up you either have work and that takes up most of your time or you have lots of things to do

Everything UP to HS was slow as hell. Everything after so far is going by so fast, already going to be 3rd year in college and I can still remember my senior year in HS. :lol: |I

Yeah I feel you. It is cuz you really see how the real world is and how fast time goes by.

Edit: double post

I miss how the current R&B doesn't even sound like real R&B. Now it's just singing with some house beats by d.guetta or some house producer.

:smokin 90's R&B =GOAT

Last edited:
changed my posts per page to 50, on page 383 now
laugh.gif
, we should just have an official post per page number.

gonna be 21 next month and don't know which bars or strip club to go to in SF... any help? been to Crazy horse before just want a bigger one to go to

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom