the thread about nothing...

I gave up the herb about a month ago but really miss it. Really wish it was legal so I could do it and not worry.
Been drinking to much lately and I know liquor is worse than the green.
Honestly how is a plant illegal? Shoud it be against some of our rights or something...?

am i the only person that gets super motivated at night especially before I go to sleep...

I asked a girl out on and she told me she doesnt know she''ll call me back tommorow..what does that mean lol..and I simply obliged like call me back tommorow then lol..

Im thinking about cancelling that date with her and going out with someone else then

Last edited:
where are shoefreak and cap?

havent seen em post since the move

turning 27 this year and I think I getting too old for kicks :wow:

Never too old for sneakers, I won't wear them in every single situation like I did as a kid but I'll always cop kicks

but I have a love for footwear period. regardless of the style or brand

Last edited:
am i the only person that gets super motivated at night especially before I go to sleep...
I asked a girl out on and she told me she doesnt know she''ll call me back tommorow..what does that mean lol..and I simply obliged like call me back tommorow then lol..
Im thinking about cancelling that date with her and going out with someone else then

I swear im always motivated to do something once its the middle of the night :lol:

Not trying to make a point but, is niketalk one of the first sneaker forums about jordans, nike etc? I know the story behind steve trying to force meth into making this a profit website so don't tell me "I$$ is that way"

Also, how did some of you guys find out about NT?

I was looking up release dates for certain jordans then this website popped up when it was still ezboard.
probably took me a couple months to figure out I was accepted because I didn't know it took a month or so.
this is the very first forum I signed up for around the age 15-16, so I'm very attached to this site.

didn't feel like making a thread... plus I lurk this thread the most

I found out about this website in 09', a friend showed me the thread of post pics of cute girls :lol: :lol:. Been lurking for 3 yrs till I finally made an account this year :pimp:

You can save 27% off your Sprint phone bill by calling in and telling customer service to add your employee discount for Citibank/Citigroup with the root node code of NA_CIT_ZZZ
I used to do that for accounts when I worked there years ago and it still works to this day. It will save you a decent amount of money if you have an iphone on a 450 everything plan or multiple accounts.
Pass it along....

That's all I got to said and Ill get 27% off my bill!?

not at all :smh: I tried it earlier, and they were asking for employee emails, and then I had to print out a form and mail it into sprint

how do i edit my sig

click on your sn at the top right corner of the screen....then scroll down to the bottom page of your profile...voila
thanks.

have u decided the new winner yet?

Waiting on 6 Rings MJ for his info

If he declines too then I'll just re-pick again...I'm seriously considering just deciding between you, MMG and, damn it's me since ya'll asked :lol:

or do the trivial thing like mentioned before next time around

I just want this out of my hand ASAP :lol: , I got some pretty good stuff to pass along

not necessarily no but come one...asking a girl out on the phone? That make it seems like you guys arent even close enough for you to do it in person. Imo, thats a no... its a simple yes or no answer. How do you not know if you're feeling someone? Shes probably gonna give you an excuse why she cant date you. Don't mean to be cold hearted. :/

how do i edit my sig

click on your sn at the top right corner of the screen....then scroll down to the bottom page of your profile...voila
thanks.

have u decided the new winner yet?

Waiting on 6 Rings MJ for his info

If he declines too then I'll just re-pick again...I'm seriously considering just deciding between you, MMG and, damn it's me since ya'll asked :lol:

or do the trivial thing like mentioned before next time around

I just want this out of my hand ASAP :lol: , I got some pretty good stuff to pass along

Throw my name in that list too bruh. I wanna win something for once :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom