the thread about nothing...

Anyone check out the new Bourne movie?

The Bourne Trilogy was one of my favorite movie series ever but I dunno how I feel about a Bourne flick without Bourne himself...

The Bourne Trilogy was one of my favorite movie series ever but I dunno how I feel about a Bourne flick without Bourne himself...

I haven't seen it, but moms said it was pretty weak. It was the first one all over again.

watching the first episode of breaking bad

as in season 1 ep 1?

get ready to spend the rest of the day watching the entire series.....its hard as hell not to watch multiple eps back to back especially on netflix.....

ive seen every ep & its hard not to rewatch more than one....

hell i re-watched 1/2 of season 2 yesterday for no reason....its just good TV

mixed girl's skin is delicious. i wish i had it :frown: jellyjellyjellyyyyy

as in season 1 ep 1?

get ready to spend the rest of the day watching the entire series.....its hard as hell not to watch multiple eps back to back especially on netflix.....

bruh this is mad interesting, they was about to get mucked my them latinos , bout to watch episode 2 now :lol:

as in season 1 ep 1?

bruh this is mad interesting, they was about to get mucked my them latinos , bout to watch episode 2 now :lol:

One hit ....hooked......

like i said get ready to watch it all today :lol:

First time I ever got "snarky" with a girl because she was giving me one word answers for the entire time we texted.

High or not, she should be able to keep the conversation like she always does.

Last edited:

as in season 1 ep 1?

It's similar to the first one but that's what I expected since its about another member of the "research study"...only thing that was kinda weak was the end, but they're making more and I heard Damon and Renner will meet in the fifth one :smokin :smokin, Renner did a good job tho....I'd def recommend it. 10 times better than Total Recall, I'm still mad my girl made me see that dumb *** movie :lol:

as in season 1 ep 1?

One hit ....hooked......

like i said get ready to watch it all today :lol:
:lol: glad i got the day off, your right bout TDKR not bein better than TDK, i think it was jus the novelty of the moment

trying to tell me some ******** like there was more than one 
eyes.gif

Spitta

Wiz

Wale

Pretty random i know, but i got to meet 3 of my favorite artist. I just need to add cudi on this list and ill be good

haven't been in here in a while. What's up brethren?
Classes start back next Wednesday, it'll be my last semester that I'll be a full time student. Only 2 more semesters after that until I graduate too! Could graduate in the spring but the other classes I need aren't offered until fall

Damn Solarious, that makes me sad watching lil man with that sign.

On another note, I hate social media in all forms. It should only be used for work purposes. Even for people I know, IDGAF about what do you throughout the day, it's not as important as you think it is.

Back
Top Bottom