the thread about nothing...

One of the regular posters in this thread should be made "TAN Mod" and be able to keep this thread clean. If one topic is being discussed for 2-3 pages, it's pretty obvious that it is threadworthy and doesn't belong here. I'm not trying to open this thread up and see pages of Cudi videos or "Phi Slamma Yamba" nonsense.

I don't think it should be any one person in general. I think we should all be responsible for this thread.

We really have though for the most part. There may have been a couple misteppings, but most of the trolling/inappropriate content has been policed by other TAN'ers

like i said before, as soon as i saw TOO much thread worthy post dumped in here i knew it became a problem. meth has struck a balance that sounds like a perfect solution,

and homie said i wasn't even da first one this WEEK complainin bout this thread, i just happened to be da one ya all familiar with.

Good point

What if this got locked and ilovehiphop43 made a surprise appearance in general and made a thread called "More About Nothing"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No lie, i went to look for a picture of Wale laughing and found nothing. So much for my perfect execution. 
laugh.gif

We really have though for the most part. There may have been a couple misteppings, but most of the trolling/inappropriate content has been policed by other TAN'ers
I agree. This thread is one of the most positive threads on NT.

I haven't seen a heated argument in here yet.

Last edited:
I agree. This thread is one of the most positive threads on NT.
I haven't seen a heated argument in here yet.

one of the arguments against the thread :rolleyes folks saying its a love fest/stroke festival.

One of the regular posters in this thread should be made "TAN Mod" and be able to keep this thread clean. If one topic is being discussed for 2-3 pages, it's pretty obvious that it is threadworthy and doesn't belong here. I'm not trying to open this thread up and see pages of Cudi videos or "Phi Slamma Yamba" nonsense.

I don't think it should be any one person in general. I think we should all be responsible for this thread.

It needs to be an individual who can delete posts that violate the rules. If this thread can't be kept clean and abide by the rules, then the "TAN mod" gets replaced.

If we get our thread back, guess we gotta be a lot more strict with what happens.
:stoneface: at this fool getting his way though, next time I have an issue ima just make a thread and ***** and moan about it.

You wont get da attention doe.
:smh:

Question?

What was the Waka flocka mixtape that dropped? Someone said the name a few pages back :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom