the thread about nothing...

speaking of male enhancement
i started taking Horny Goat Weed (prolab) to see if it was gonna maximize my meat... after like a week i had to stop taking it... a slight cool breeze had me ready to shoot one off. Idk if it's normal but it always was tingling down there. I'm not getting nearly enough booty to justify continued use of it.

I swear I've read this exact comment before :nerd:

Sup TAN....tgimff

My sis goes under the knife shortly...i hate hospitals mane

Goin to find my son a halloween fit today...dunno what tho.

Still lookin for a eyefone5 for tmobile....them ******* need to get with the program.

Recently got on twitter/IG (moundraised), i'm already bored with both. Nothin takes the place of NT.
Good day fambs....don't give a damb, get yambs

Sup TAN....tgimff

Still lookin for a eyefone5 for tmobile....them ******* need to get with the program.

Recently got on twitter/IG (moundraised), i'm already bored with both. Nothin takes the place of NT.

Good luck to your sister brah.

And make your son Rick Ross for Halloween :pimp:

The interview didn't go as anticipated yesterday. I met with 2 people. The 1st person I met with was the IT manager and that was a homerun. The 2nd person I met with was the Director of IT Security/Treasurer and that was an entirely different story. I was doomed from the minute I walked in to the room. He asked me about 2 questions and the rest of the interview was spent with me asking him questions. He asked me why I was looking for another gig and I told I there was no more room for growth at my current company, which is true. He then goes since you're constantly learning daily isn't that growth. After that point I knew it was over. The agency spoke with the 1st lady I interviewed with and pretty much he was was the reason I didn't get the gig. He told them I was overqualified, but I honestly believe it was much more than that. Anyhow, the bright spot was that the first lady I met with told me to contact her after the new year for a position as she would like to hire me for her team. She said she saw something in me and wanted to give me a shot. Everything happens for a reason. It wasn't meant for me to go there and get that particular job that I initially went in for, but I came out with the possibility of obtaining something bigger and better. I'm holding on to my faith because at this point sometimes I feel like that's all I have.

Sup TAN....tgimff

Good luck to your sister brah.

And make your son Rick Ross for Halloween :pimp:
Thanks man. And lil pimp got too much curly hair, and no boobs...can't be rozay.

Just found out that myy ex-gf (love of my life thus far) who plans to visit me in January for 3 weeks has a boy friend now :\
she stayin wit u for 3wks? One of these things does not belong(just watched elmo)....she tried to keep it from u, or told u upfront? Dont let her stevie j u bruh

The interview didn't go as anticipated yesterday. I met with 2 people. The 1st person I met with was the IT manager and that was a homerun. The 2nd person I met with was the Director of IT Security/Treasurer and that was an entirely different story. I was doomed from the minute I walked in to the room. He asked me about 2 questions and the rest of the interview was spent with me asking him questions. He asked me why I was looking for another gig and I told I there was no more room for growth at my current company, which is true. He then goes since you're constantly learning daily isn't that growth. After that point I knew it was over. The agency spoke with the 1st lady I interviewed with and pretty much he was was the reason I didn't get the gig. He told them I was overqualified, but I honestly believe it was much more than that. Anyhow, the bright spot was that the first lady I met with told me to contact her after the new year for a position as she would like to hire me for her team. She said she saw something in me and wanted to give me a shot. Everything happens for a reason. It wasn't meant for me to go there and get that particular job that I initially went in for, but I came out with the possibility of obtaining something bigger and better. I'm holding on to my faith because at this point sometimes I feel like that's all I have.

Sorry bro about ol boy :smh:

But good luck on the new thing :pimp:

Think he just didn't like you? Race thing ?

I'm pretty sure jumpmankb got like a love triangle with like 3 other girls or am I wrong :nerd:

Got an interview later today. Wish me luck fam.

obama_ballin.gif

Get that money mane

The lady at the agency didn't want to say it in attempt to be professional, but yeah it was. I got that vibe as soon as I walked in the room. Thanks man. I'm on top of that other situation right after the new year.

The lady at the agency didn't want to say it in attempt to be professional, but yeah it was. I got that vibe as soon as I walked in the room. Thanks man. I'm on top of that other situation right after the new year.

You don't wanna get hired into that type of environment anyways man. He would've made your life hell. Hopefully the other lady shell come thru and you can work with her / under her and won't have to deal with that man.

Good luck, I know you were amped for this. And **** him.

Just found out that my ex-gf (love of my life thus far) who plans to visit me in January for 3 weeks has a boy friend now :\
she stayin wit u for 3wks? One of these things does not belong(just watched elmo)....she tried to keep it from u, or told u upfront? Dont let her stevie j u bruh

Pic for the beast (not the best shot of her but it'll do)

Shes cute bro, nothing wrong with that pic....But doesnt sound worth the trouble. Trouble free subpar yambs >>>>>>> drama filled cute yambs. I know she's more than just a yamb to you, but if she has a dude currently, nothing good can come out of this situation

Last edited:
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]  [/font]NYCPosite dapz to you sir. that was a real nice thing you did for that little girl 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I'll tell you what... I knew Big Sean was small, but until I met him last night, I never would have guessed that he was 5'6" 140 pounds. Definitely a cool guy though

You don't wanna get hired into that type of environment anyways man. He would've made your life hell. Hopefully the other lady shell come thru and you can work with her / under her and won't have to deal with that man.

Good luck, I know you were amped for this. And **** him.

Thanks man, definitely appreciated.

yesterday my teacher walked in and asked if anybody wanted free movie tickets to a showing last night, and nobody raised their hand so I took all four. It was funny, since it was a promo showing, they made us check our cell phones, and scanned us with metal detectors. GREAT movie by the way, the 1st scene is :smokin

Back
Top Bottom