the thread about nothing...

So my aunt/godmother was found on her bedroom floor by her son/ my cousin a minute or 2 after she collapsed. She stopped breathing and by the time the ambulance got there was she wasn't breathing and in responsive, they were able to bring her back but she's in a coma now. She's not showing brain activity. To make matters worst she's down south and we can't fly out till Monday cause of this ******g storm. My heads spinning.

Damn, sorry to hear man.

Prayers to you and your family.

Reactions: mmg
So my aunt/godmother was found on her bedroom floor by her son/ my cousin a minute or 2 after she collapsed. She stopped breathing and by the time the ambulance got there was she wasn't breathing and in responsive, they were able to bring her back but she's in a coma now. She's not showing brain activity. To make matters worst she's down south and we can't fly out till Monday cause of this ******g storm. My heads spinning.
I've been away from this thread/forum, for like 2 months because of my grandmother's passing... Came out here to TX to take care of her, and it all happened so fast...

I really pray your g-ma stays stable, an hopefully recovers... If nothing else I hope things are good enough til Monday...
Prayers from my fam to yours, brother... Stay strong!

Last edited:

I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope you can be with the rest of your family as soon as possible.

my condolences man, i hope she pulls through. 

My dad was doing some stuff in my backyard a few days ago and he left some charcoal briskets in a bowl.
My dog got a hold of one and chewed it up. Now, my dog has been coughing and choking for a couple of days. He can't play because he starts coughing a lot. My dad is seriously trying to blame my dog. >:

In your dads defense I wouldn't have expected a dog to go chow down on some charcoal. Like one lick of that **** shoulda had your dog running with the :x look

:smh: Hoping for the best for your aunt and your family. My Grandmother was in a coma. NOT easy to say the least. Stay strong and be there for your family.

Am i the only not going to any Halloween parties?
ohwell.gif
never been a fan of halloween.

whoa.
keep it together for your fam.

hope the best for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom