the thread about nothing...

What if I was dressed up like Tigger? :evil:

url.jpeg

Lulz @ grizz.

Last edited:
Just found a brand new mattress and box spring sealed in the bags. Some "Nottingham 5 later latex" joint. It was in front of the condos next door labeled free and new. I live in a wealthy area so I'll roll the dice. Yolo :lol: I'm pretty sure in fact it is brand new. It's spotless and smells like the plastic bag. I needed a new bed anyways and I'm not trying to drop a rack on a new mattress.

I gave my old one to the great Dane we're dog sitting now. He's stoked :lol:

pics of old, new, dog :nerd:

laugh.gif
Can't believe this dumb **** got me.
I love my bed, I call it my fort.
a person's bed should be their most valuable possession.
Word...if you're not going to invest in what you spend 1/3rd of your day on (and a little more during an especially good day), you have life itself ****** up.

Just got D****ble Planets - Reachin' album in from Amazon and my Mac won't accept the disc so I can put it into my iTunes...feelsbatman.

One month I'm drinking coffee like crazy, then the next I'm trying to quit. 

ohwell.gif

I feel a headache coming on, but the coffee I've been drinking the past week or so ****** my stomach up. 

I was going to McDonald's instead of brewing at home because I usually end up running late. But it's way too strong. 

mean.gif

I'll see how long this lasts. 

One month I'm drinking coffee like crazy, then the next I'm trying to quit. 

ohwell.gif

I feel a headache coming on, but the coffee I've been drinking the past week or so ****** my stomach up. 

I was going to McDonald's instead of brewing at home because I usually end up running late. But it's way too strong. 

mean.gif

I'll see how long this lasts. 
McDonald's coffee is OD strong. I drink my coffee black and when I get McDonald's it taste like straight gasoline. That **** will have you wired. No wonder old people love McDonald's breakfast so much.

Today is my one year anniversary at my job and its officially set in that I deserve more than this. I really do and I'm going to start seriously looking for a new job.

McDonald's coffee is OD strong. I drink my coffee black and when I get McDonald's it taste like straight gasoline. That **** will have you wired. No wonder old people love McDonald's breakfast so much.
Yeah I can't even mess that...heart was fluttering and ****. 

Yo last time I was Big Tig was during the pre-game show at a Wizards game. He was the hype man. Running all over the court yelling and ****
laugh.gif

I saw Big T**** at the club last month, son was pretty cool just hanging around with the regular people, I dapped him up.

so she got let go for being "weird" ?
Yeah man, that's foul. 

I'm more introverted than anything. I know there are office politics, but come on, did she not do her work? 

That's crazy. 
Word, the worst part is when Parada told the story the first time I totally saw where she was coming from. She just wanted to do her work and be left alone, you cant be friends with everybody.

Back
Top Bottom