the thread about nothing...

In need of some carmex badly.. my shhhh looking like flaky biscuits right now 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Rep begging?
eyes.gif
mean.gif
Would posting girl pix over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again fall into that category?
Over the months,I like how dudes accused me using those threads for reps.I never did it for reps,I did it becuz some
people wanna make a few of them relevant. Most of my reps come from the JB forum,legit checking stuff,and lately TAN.
I don't fall into category, since I don't have a beef against you.

wht posted someone about you being butt hurt that dudes weren't recognizing your contributions to those threads. 

I didn't read the whole convo, since I didn't care that much.

I don't care about your reps.
I can post my last 20 reps and only 4 of them are from a women thread,Ok,PowerBallin,I mean Gatzby,no I meant
to say iyen.
Nobody expect you cares about your reps.

I think it's ridiculous that you actually think I'm out to get you.

You read me bed time stories, how can I hate you?

Last edited:
i remembering feeling shady when i did not eat lunch with my coworkers everyday
but now i still have my job and i am nt thick :pimp:

Last edited:
but now i still have my job and i am nt thick
pimp.gif
I eat lunch at my desk. I dont like eating in the breakroom, theyre always watching something that I dont want to watch. Its never on ESPN, either its on whatever channel the Bold and the Beautfiul is on or CNN

but now i still have my job and i am nt thick
pimp.gif
I eat lunch at my desk. I dont like eating in the breakroom, theyre always watching something that I dont want to watch. Its never on ESPN, either its on whatever channel the Bold and the Beautfiul is on or CNN
Put an out of order sign on the tv.

When you come into the break room, pretend to fix the tv.

Turn tv on and put it on espn.

Last edited:
They say that too, but I just keep the lid on all the way when I do it. Theyre not going to stop me from eating what I want no way KanYe

Salute LOT,

Bad morning....clock didn't go off. Well it did, but the volume button was F'd up. Got up at 10am this morning. Still made it to my case management meeting and was first. They still didn't start on time. I got to work at 10:34am, the meeting was supposed to start at 10 
mean.gif
. I don't eem feel right.

And iYen, you wan to talk about black? Do you know about Idi Amin or Yaphet Kotto? 
roll.gif

They say that too, but I just keep the lid on all the way when I do it. Theyre not going to stop me from eating what I want no way KanYe
You sound just like me. I don't eat in the designated eating area. I just don't like people asking me dumb *** questions like "what you got there for lunch?" Duh, it's obvious what I'm eating, why are you asking me stupid ****? Did you really just say No way Kanye? lol

Salute LOT,

Bad morning....clock didn't go off. Well it did, but the volume button was F'd up. Got up at 10am this morning. Still made it to my case management meeting and was first. They still didn't start on time. I got to work at 10:34am, the meeting was supposed to start at 10 
mean.gif

And iYen, you wan to talk about black? Do you know about Idi Amin or Yaphet Kotto? 
roll.gif
I have never seen anyone blacker than Kueth Duany.

Salute LOT,

mean.gif

roll.gif
Use your computer as your alarm clock or buy a loud *** alarm clock.

It's a good investment if you want to get up, when you're supposed to get up.

Yeah, those dude are darker.

Not that that's a bad thing, I'm just saying.
You sound just like me. I don't eat in the designated eating area. I just don't like people asking me dumb *** questions like "what you got there for lunch?" Duh, it's obvious what I'm eating, why are you asking me stupid ****? Did you really just say No way Kanye? lol
When they ask you that question, open your mouth.

No more questions.
What do you eat that has a strong odor?

Who remembers some youtube video from a while back about a dude who was showing off his fake clear air jordans?

He says stuff like: aye my man pass me those, ye ain't even got these, young fly and rich, etc.

Who knows what I'm talking about?

Post the vid please.

Who remembers some youtube video from a while back about a dude who was showing off his fake clear air jordans?

He says stuff like: aye my man pass me those, ye ain't even got these, young fly and rich, etc.

Who knows what I'm talking about?

Post the vid please.
Young & Rich on use tube 
pimp.gif

This chick would make it weird though

She never would say good morning or acknowledge anyone

She would always walk around with her head down to avoid contact

I shared a desk with her for like 2 months and we never had a conversation

I guess her work must not have been great either I dunno

Back
Top Bottom