the thread about nothing...

Just overheard this converstation from some chick to her dude....

"ur the one that wanted to have a baby to take our relationship to the next level an now your broke *** can't even afford ****. Can't even find a damn job. u better get your **** and find someplace else to stay. u better not be home when I get there"

:rofl:

That responsibility trap. Drop all kinds of hints, make the dude do all the work, that way if something goes wrong, its all the dudes fault.

These **** aint ****. Its in the bible..

Last edited:
You definitely care about reps WATER
Forgot to log out of your other sn?
grin.gif
No 
Stop playing mind games with them bruh. 
Stop replying to yourself to make it look like I'm replying. 
I'm not......

Just overheard this converstation from some chick to her dude....

"ur the one that wanted to have a baby to take our relationship to the next level an now your broke *** can't even afford ****. Can't even find a damn job. u better get your **** and find someplace else to stay. u better not be home when I get there"

roll.gif
pimp or die
mean.gif

You definitely care about reps WATER
Forgot to log out of your other sn?
grin.gif
No 
Stop playing mind games with them bruh. 
Stop replying to yourself to make it look like I'm replying. 
I'm not......
I have no patience for this nonsense.

Get your multiple personalities/account security under control by the end of the day or I'm banning the account.

I'm confused WATER = Brolic?

I just want to know why people make multiple accounts? He didn't seem like the troll type, unless I've been out of the loop.

young WATER, you perhaps flew too close to the sun, like Icarus. Your wings of wax they cannot stand the heat of the sun. Why o why water did you choose to fly, your waters are best when they flow across our fragile terra firma. You are meant to float, you only rise when the clouds beg for your precense. Young WATER, come back down...quench the parched deserts, do not hoard your waters. Swim with the dolphins. Let Rob deal with the ramblings of nothingness. Greatness awaits you young WATER...DO NOT THROW IT AWAY FOR NOTHING...

**que outro music**

Back
Top Bottom