the thread about nothing...

Spent Saturday in jail for felony possession

Lost my car to a precint in the sticks and all my luggage in the back, I have no more jeans and they took my work shoes and clothes.

But on the bright side I might get the charges dropped but I'm 99% sure they're going to keep my car and cite some BS reason to keep it and sell and fund their ****ville department

all over 3 grams of some wax.

oh yeah, a rare Nike USA hat, my ray bans and a RL hoodie too

I'm not getting any of this **** back man, I gotta talk to the DA in morning, I have receipts for EVERYTHING, but I doubt it'll help

Last edited:
Nah. A lot of people go after work throw a few back to take a load off before they go home. There's nothing wrong with that.

A lot of people -- after spending eight hours with coworkers who initially were acquaintances they didn't have a say in choosing -- choose to go drink with those people instead of going home to the family they did have a say in choosing.

But "there's nothing wrong with that."

50 days sober.  I feel more energetic, have gained a sweet-tooth, and I can now eat out without dropping $50+ I'm still getting used to being in social settings where everyone else is drinking though.  I guess one day at a time. 
I went through some **** and had to go clean. i gained a sweet tooth too but the energy part not so much. It was awkward being in situations and honestly only reason I lasted so long was because I isolated myself from those situations. wasn't good but i needed it. I lasted 87 days without a drink. Dro or hard drug wise I've been off that for 7 months

Wasn't feeling this year's line up. Had to pass when Steely Dan was the group i was most exited about.
Bonarroo actually has a better line up for me and i'm in Cali. :smh:

Treating TAN like your weekend chick
mean.gif
Guilty
I'm in Zales wedding ring shopping with my homeboy.....yea, I ain't never getting married.

4 racks for a ring?! Solely on the strength that everyone else does it?!?

We good, Hoss...
Repped for the use of Hoss 
laugh.gif

It's mine it's mine it's mine who's world is this?

50 days sober.  I feel more energetic, have gained a sweet-tooth, and I can now eat out without dropping $50+ I'm still getting used to being in social settings where everyone else is drinking though.  I guess one day at a time. 
Congrats man! Keep it up
Im sitting here watching cheers on netflix and wondering to myself you have to be a drunk to go to a bar every day right.....
No. Cheers is really good though. 
Spent Saturday in jail for felony possession

Lost my car to a precint in the sticks and all my luggage in the back, I have no more jeans and they took my work shoes and clothes.

But on the bright side I might get the charges dropped but I'm 99% sure they're going to keep my car and cite some BS reason to keep it and sell and fund their ****ville department

all over 3 grams of some wax.

oh yeah, a rare Nike USA hat, my ray bans and a RL hoodie too

I'm not getting any of this **** back man, I gotta talk to the DA in morning, I have receipts for EVERYTHING, but I doubt it'll help
Sounds like a good and bad backstory.
Truly truly truly can't wait for coachella.
Sounds like a good time. Don't think I'll ever make one though. 

Not tired for a monday :pimp:

I thought i made a huge mistake on saturday work related, turned out i didn't :pimp:

Last week results were good.

Most likely have a date on friday.

Week starting off strong.

And it's march madness :pimp:

Last edited:
i tried some cheddar Bacon Mac & Cheese chips man iunno if its cause i was zooted out my mind or what but i killed that bag over the weekend they were delicious 

Back
Top Bottom