the thread about nothing...

nes-zelda-gold-cartridge.jpg

Yall was rich. Remeber being a real street niño outchea playing skelly on da block plotting to hit a lick on da burbian boys.

Walk into to work...
"why aren't you wearing your trump tie today"
"what a super tuesday"
me: I don't know what that is but the warriors won again last night
"Primary elections!"
"sorry i don't really follow politics and i don't vote"

get 30 min lecture about how i am terrible and who i should vote for and all this other stuff. Did not say one word just kept eating my oatmeal.

Like bruh take what i said understand i don't care and leave me alone. Maryland is a dem state...popular vote means nothing for president....my vote will not matter. Please leave me alone

Walk into to work...
"what a super tuesday"
"Primary elections!"

get 30 min lecture about how i am terrible and who i should vote for and all this other stuff. Did not say one word just kept eating my oatmeal.

Like bruh take what i said understand i don't care and leave me alone. Maryland is a dem state...popular vote means nothing for president....my vote will not matter. Please leave me alone
roll.gif

How are some of y'all still confusing Link with Zelda? I don't get it.

Walk into to work...
"what a super tuesday"
"Primary elections!"

laugh.gif

My family is really starting to get on me about it cause of the whole "your ancestors fought so you could vote" thing. I just sit there and nod my head every time lol.

I need to stop being so nice 
mean.gif
 seems like I'm just being used a lot lately.

Walk into to work...
"what a super tuesday"
"Primary elections!"

Lol, I live in Cali. I vote republican for the troll

I usually vote but the election right now is a joke

I could care less
tbh all the candidates suck
Bernie is the least "corrupt", but I don't like how he's gonna try to petition for super high taxes to try to pay for social welfare programs, which ain't even feasible

As long as no Shillary or Trump :x

Link getting no yambs does suck and Mario eventually got his wife after traversing do some of the worst parts of town for some blondie tryna be hood like New New from ATL.

In ocarina of Time when young link saved the Zora princess The king said you can marry her once you are old enough and then once you're a adult Link he said the yambs are good for you. She'll be here once you're done

But nintendo how you going to market a game called zelda and every cover/image is of a charter not named zelda?
I remember as a kid playing a link to the past and realizing it. Def had a weebay moment

Right up there with Hello kitty being a girl....like bruh just na
And trying to tell me gif is pronounced like the ppj Jif....nope its gif just like it sounds.

Back
Top Bottom