the thread about nothing...

CornyUnawareEmperorshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Took the fam to the buffet today. Thought I was gonna pig out.

First plate was half carrots and green beans. Potatoes and gravy, Mac n cheese and steak.

I couldn't make it back for a 2nd plate. I was ****ing stuffed. I want to eat that every got damn day.

Mentioned that I switched deodorants about 3 or weeks back. Using this natural deodorant from a company called Schmidt's.

Before I purchased it the first time around, I compared the size to what I used previously. It is smaller by .05 ounces. Yet it feels like I run through this stuff twice as fast.

Not happy with how quickly it's used.

^ Damn, living in CA, I sometimes forget people in other parts of the country still have to pick up from a connect.

I haven’t bought a sack like that since before 2010.
That wasn't the size of it when I copped lmao.

Edit: now I realize you're probably talking about the sandwich bag.

Yeah, folks still out here taking risks, bruh lmao.

Speaking of which...my state just passed recreational.

I kind wanna text all my connects Chris Brown's Dueces

Last edited:
Mentioned that I switched deodorants about 3 or weeks back. Using this natural deodorant from a company called Schmidt's.

Before I purchased it the first time around, I compared the size to what I used previously. It is smaller by .05 ounces. Yet it feels like I run through this stuff twice as fast.

I tried that deodorant. Did not work at all and smelled weird.

Ive exclusively worn sweaters or polos for about a decade now. Today i decided to go shopping for some graphic t-shirts.

Every single "high end" graphic t-shirt had a SUPER wide neck.

You guys tailor t-shirts? I kinda just want a shirt I can put on and go...this tailoring **** is for old white men.

I tried on a Ralph Lauren v neck t-shirt over the weekend and it fit better than anything I tried on today. But I hate v necks.

You’re using more because it doesn’t contain the aluminum that does the blocking in non-natural deo.

Try some different joints.

EDIT: And on the natural deodorant front, this has been money for me ever since I’ve started using it like 3+ years ago?

23227C7A-3F2C-4BBF-BED0-78CF7C2546D4.jpeg

This one was working GREAT for me. Tried it out about a year ago. That was until I noticed it was turning my under arm skin dark. Still don't know why. Had to switch back to Gillette gel.

Back
Top Bottom