the thread about nothing...

I think we just look at women differently. I dont see them as victims. I think .majority can handle being called broad or *****. If someone is uncomfortable with the word broad, well they have a tough road ahead of them.
Because you see nothing wrong with what you said? You have proven my initial point. The majority of this site has a horrible veiw of women, incredibly misogynist.

1eg6cfjou8941.jpg

The human experience is a complicated one.

Sidebar:

I always have an urge to like ask people strange questions because i hate small talk (work in an office so its all i ever deal with). So SO many "how was your holidays? "TOO SHOORRTT" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I always want to ask if people like being around their family if the holidays stress them out or make them happy. If they have that one drunk uncle or that one wild relative that loves to talk politics at the table. I honestly don't care about the "Wish they were longer" "I got johnny a bike".

People have always been what they are, social media is a modern tool where they can express themselves in a vacuum. Ever pay attention to people posting **** online in real time as they do it? It's ****in weird. Nobody is paying them any mind, they look odd doing it and you wonder wtf they're doing if you catch them recording. But yet when you see the pic /video, it looks like they're doing so much. They're not.

Any Spotify podcast recommendations?

Do you enjoy the NBA?

I really only listen to NBA podcasts, but this is my favorite one.

Screenshot_20200107-124008.jpg

NY Giants hire a wide receiver coach to be their head coach. Keep doing your thing Kaep. Eff the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom