the thread about nothing...

zZiMuV.gif

Pound for pound, the planet's most ferocious predator. You didn't want those problems.

no I really didn’t. Dude was trying to punk me for like 5 minutes before he took off. I couldn’t tell if it wanted food or was trying to bite me or both.

I would’ve thought daughter - wife - mother - sister

Anyway it depends on the specific relationships, i can see either being “right”

How you listen to a 51 minute album with skipping any tracks in 45 minutes? I’m convinced there’s some type of time wrapping technology in work places.

How you listen to a 51 minute album with skipping any tracks in 45 minutes? I’m convinced there’s some type of time wrapping technology in work places.
outside of the songs i'll listen to on youtube, that's pretty much the only way i listen to music.

outside of the songs i'll listen to on youtube, that's pretty much the only way i listen to music.
I’m the type to listen to music for 24 hours + straight. I got Apple Music but I’m considering getting Spotify too. Their stations are better. No matter what what song you tell Apple Music to make a channel out of, it’ll always find its way back to trap ****. I get I already have a lot of that on my phone, but cmon. If I’m listening to Robert Glasper and/or KAYTRANADA......I don’t want to hear Gucci.

Back
Top Bottom