the thread about nothing...

444491285e1fc1fef5ffc8ff125cc33e.jpg

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO
Screenshot_20201116-223831.png

How nice, and then they wonder why NT is on life support. Other than contributing with Reggaeton. I also contribute with Rare pic finds, etc. etc.
oomf wants to join but this will hinder him... he has the potential to be such a strong contributor to this website and revitalize the foundations of this forum.. sigh

This version set me back $50. Said it was originally $69.
Whoa! That’s kinda pricey isn’t it? Now I really regret passing on that Walmart special :smh: :lol:

The next dvd I’m looking to buy is the 1982 fantasy film “The Beastmaster”. Should be easy to find on eBay.

A whole bunch of people be going off topic in different threads, but when I do it I'm the oddball, damn hypocrites.

I say this as a friend from a message board.
Your taste in reggaetón is very impressive.
I too enjoy older disks such as la trayectoria, Flow la diskoteka , and Setenciados.
But
You do tend to spam post a lot. I noticed it in the Latino thread. You literally created it into all posts about reggaetón. All posted by you lol.

Whoa! That’s kinda pricey isn’t it? Now I really regret passing on that Walmart special :smh: :lol:

Been wanting this series for the longest time. If I recall correctly, when they first released the entire series on DVD way back, it was so hard to find. It came out in some special packaging. Some places wanted over $100 for it.

This was the first release.

8534E847-5857-4326-A886-C96F72502476.jpeg

I took some pre workout around 6
It’s 11 and I’m wide awake lol should have worked out longer :frown:
You really need to be sure to exhaust yourself so that you deplete that stuff out of your system. That or just take half of it so this doesn’t happen. You know the body needs to rest in order for it to grow, missing sleep in no bueno.

Been wanting this series for the longest time. If I recall correctly, when they first released the entire series on DVD way back, it was so hard to find. It came out in some special packaging. Some places wanted over $100 for it.

I remember that one and the individual volumes too. I have one I picked up from the thrift store a few months back. Yeah, that set was super hard to get back then. I need to buy the newest release of the “He-Man: Masters of the Universe” series since I never completed the last volume and it’s expensive now (the 1st release). The newest release dvd set is $60 and available now in many places.

That use to be the movie back in the day

Shi* made me want some ferrets lol
Yes facts!
6 year old me found myself putting on my dad’s boxing gloves pretending to be one of the monsters chasing the hero :rofl:

Last edited:
I say this as a friend from a message board.
Your taste in reggaetón is very impressive.
I too enjoy older disks such as la trayectoria, Flow la diskoteka , and Setenciados.
But
You do tend to spam post a lot. I noticed it in the Latino thread. You literally created it into all posts about reggaetón. All posted by you lol.
Spamming to me would be posting just ''Gasolina'' over and over again. I don't do that therefore I don't consider it spamming. And you're lying cause aside from Reggaeton I also have posted other stuff in the Latino thread.

Here's the evidence:
Screenshot_20201117-035352 (1).png

Screenshot_20201117-022358 (1).png

Screenshot_20201117-022511.png

Screenshot_20201117-022528 (1).png

Screenshot_20201117-022416 (1).png

Screenshot_20201117-022554 (1).png

Screenshot_20201117-022705.png

Screenshot_20201117-021907.png

Screenshot_20201117-021745 (1) (1).png

Screenshot_20201117-021959.png

Last edited:
Random:

Does anybody; and I mean anybody; add milk and sugar to a cup of green tea? Cause I'm about to flip **** over here.
I've never heard anyone add milk to green tea lol, sugar yes but never milk. Is that the new wave?

Sitting here at the dealership since 6AM. Need a replacement radio since my vehicle user guide app stopped working a while back. Warranty doesn't cover accessories or electronics for the most part. Wasn't hungry when I woke up @ 5- now I'm sitting here starving |l

Back
Top Bottom