the thread about nothing...

jordan_sub.jpg

Just dropped off the RC 350 at the body shop for repairs. Driving a new rental Camry. Reminds me how spoiled I was. This car got no push start, no touch lock/unlock, can't access the Navi, etc. Oh well. Hope there's no delays in getting my car back. It was only minor damage.

This is super depressing. Obama, Michael Jordan, Jeff Bezos are all going to be forgotten within a couple of generations.

But the odds of us just being here are pretty crazy. We hit the lotto of life. We're 1 sperm out of millions that made it to the egg and busted through. The fact that we're here is a miracle in itself. Gotta be thankful that we even exist. It should be an honor to be a small dot in the history of existence.

But the odds of us just being here are pretty crazy. We hit the lotto of life. We're 1 sperm out of millions that made it to the egg and busted through. The fact that we're here is a miracle in itself. Gotta be thankful that we even exist. It should be an honor to be a small dot in the history of existence.

Went to yardhouse for dinner.

This ***** ordered an appetizer without asking.

I need my **** to PRINT ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom