the thread about nothing...

The new champs sports logo is wack. The old one stood out a lot more

Same goes for Eastbay

39580D34-4BC1-402C-91B5-F9609A848A49.jpeg

What’s up with the Ads on NT now. I scroll near an add and I get a pop up add. So I see a big add in the middle, the little annoying add at the bottom and the pop up add up top. You have a greater than 50% chance of accidentally following the add link while trying to get around it and you can’t see thread titles. NT resorting to click baiting now.

Going to wait until last minute, but leaning towards getting a gift card for my manager for secret santa this year. Have about a week to go, but really have no clue on what she does like smh.

To follow up on sooperhooper sooperhooper 's deleted post. I can't really pinpoint it on race, but I hate when that happens as well. Sold my Xbox and old TV earlier this year on OfferUp/FB Marketplace(unknowingly) and both times he decided to hand me the cash with $20 less than the agreed upon price. The 2nd time I had to chase him down the driveway before he drove up. I already drop the asking price for him as well. :smh:

To follow up on sooperhooper sooperhooper 's deleted post. I can't really pinpoint it on race, but I hate when that happens as well. Sold my Xbox and old TV earlier this year on OfferUp/FB Marketplace(unknowingly) and both times he decided to hand me the cash with $20 less than the agreed upon price. The 2nd time I had to chase him down the driveway before he drove up. I already drop the asking price for him as well. :smh:
I didn't even know it got deleted. I swear I don't understand this site sometimes. All the wild stuff that flies on here and I get a post deleted basically for nothing. How'd you realize that it was deleted?

Methodical Management Methodical Management could I get some insight on why my post got deleted? I literally just stated a fact due to my experience and it didn't even hint at any group, I left it 100% ambiguous. How does that violate any rule?

If haggling is in fact a part of this group's culture, am I wrong for saying that it happened to me?

Last edited:
I didn't even know it got deleted. I swear I don't understand this site sometimes. All the wild stuff that flies on here and I get a post deleted basically for nothing. How'd you realize that it was deleted?
Get this error message from the two people who were able to quote the post:
The requested post could not be found.

Back
Top Bottom