the thread about TWOs

You guys think people will sleep on the white and red 2s. From what ik people don't really like 2s

If the production numbers are like the other 2s then you'd better be about your business because I would guess most people are waiting for those even if they're not into 2s.

I'm gunning for a pair of them. Too clean :smokin

Haha I was hopping to just rule up to the store and buy em. Not looking forward to waiting like 4 hours but gotta do what you gotta do

the white/red will bring the beast out...guarantee it
Ya that's what I was thinking man the beast come out on every og color way. The worst part is where I live is it's kids haha and there moms buy everything for them is really funny but sad at the same time

the white/red will bring the beast out...guarantee it
Tell beasts that this ain't an OG colorway, they'll go away 
laugh.gif

in and out at niketown ny. oddly enough I went in , maybe 20th in line and they didnt have my size 9, from jump. I was ready to leave when I overheard they hadnt brung down some sizes. I asked for myself and a friend and 2 minutes later I had them..I think it was the employees

You all can have the nightshade that's ugly af. Lol let the hypebeast have em

Let's be honest besides the red and whites and possibly the infrareds, all of the 2 retro+ are polarizing. Infrared, Concord, Nightshade, Iron Purple and White/Red. The pair everyone really wants is the Chicago (black/red/white).

Back
Top Bottom