the thread about TWOs

Ndc will NOT let me checkout I've been trying ever since the link came out and keep getting errors [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]
Refresh refresh! Though it doesn't look like they are gonna sell out. I got them in my cart on 2 or 3 sites. 

I just finally checked out even though I had a error after checkout, there's a pending charge on my card and I have an order number on my ndc account....hopefully it don't get cancelled

I just finally checked out even though I had a error after checkout, there's a pending charge on my card and I have an order number on my ndc account....hopefully it don't get cancelled
They seem to have a good stock on these along with another hyped release on top of em. They aren't as in demand as the Nightshades were last weekend

They seem to have a good stock on these along with another hyped release on top of em. They aren't as in demand as the Nightshades were last weekend
Could be the fact that everyone is trying to cop the Carmines.

Anyone know if the material on these is on par with the Nightshades?

Footlocker's nationwide availability map showed very few stores stocking them. And of course it's just my personal taste but wow, these look a lot better than the nightshades, LOL. :D

Could be the fact that everyone is trying to cop the Carmines.

Anyone know if the material on these is on par with the Nightshades?
This is my thinking exactly. I'm soooo thankful everyone was gunning for Carmines. I was able to place an order for these smoothly. :smile:

I did notice more of the females gave these a nod then the men. That makes me excited-I feel like this is one of the few shoes in a long time made for the females who are a little taller, may play sports, and actually wear a size 8.5 wmns or bigger. I know it's a "mens release" by Nike, but this is a cute one for the ladies.

Just placed an order for 2 pair of the Iron Purple's on Eastbay even though it said the limit was 1. Will they cancel my order or just ship the 1 pair?

Hopefully these sit along with those concords so jb can stop releasing trash to the public

Man I hope so. This is what I was waiting on. Caught the carmine bug but now to focus my attention on these. And none of my stores locally are getting these after all 3 had the 6s today. It goes without saying that these will probably have the same numbers as the rest. Or maybe it's the big GR of the bunch? So ready. See yall in 2 weeks

Last edited:
The quality and workmanship on these iron purples are pretty amazing to tell you guys the truth. Don't know how the previous 2's were. Hope the white/reds are the same, but I see them using the same leather they've been using all year, which I'm not a fan of

Back
Top Bottom