the thread about TWOs

all i know is they beter release on NBA

im not paying full retail :lol:

Qft

Only way im buying is if i get off eastbay to use with gift card

And i never get through on eastbay lol

Always an error so ill probably miss this release

nerd.gif

I think these are pretty much the same as the CDP after doing my comparison. I really like 2s as well so maybe I'm biased, well then again I pretty much like all Air Jordan models equally. I will say these are a lot more comfortable than the recent AJ 6 retros, I'm assuming the full-length air bag has something to do with that tho.

Nice pics. They look nice, but definitely more on the masculine side. Worth the pickup if you like them.

damnit man. i have sooo many white/red sneakers. but i do like these and missing some 2s in my collection. Didn't really like the retro+ colors that came out

Last edited:
I think these are pretty much the same as the CDP after doing my comparison. I really like 2s as well so maybe I'm biased, well then again I pretty much like all Air Jordan models equally. I will say these are a lot more comfortable than the recent AJ 6 retros, I'm assuming the full-length air bag has something to do with that tho.

Ummm what? Are you saying the 2 has full length air bag and the vi dont?

whats the hype like? my funds wont allow me to cop these right now, but i'm hoping i can find a pair for close to retail on the bay in the near future. must cop all og colorways.

whats the hype like? my funds wont allow me to cop these right now, but i'm hoping i can find a pair for close to retail on the bay in the near future. must cop all og colorways.
no hype.

should be able to cop a pair.

i compare this to the fire red 3

hopefully these sit in the morning atleast as im going to try to cop the family pack first and then go for these. 

How's the leather quality on these? Are they like the plastic/shiny leather JB has recently been using on white based shoes?

I still have the white/red with the blackwalls from 2004 so have thought all along that this one was a pass for me.

But damn, these fresh pics in this thread are changing my mind. I think I'm going to put in for some raffles tomorrow. 8)

Flightclub done sold out of all their early pairs in mens sizes they had of the white/red 2s at $300 a piece. The last 4-5 releases they still had early pairs leftover on and after their release day. For whatever thats worth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom