the thread about TWOs

the jig 

give the people what they really want nike. give them something to really enjoy. its not that hard to do this again

so much missed opportunity on the 2.

they pull **** like the jeter pack and this :lol:

wouldn't the jeter colorway be more fitting and look better on the 2? the 1 was an awful choice.
This it's not that hard to do :lol: and I'm indifferent to the jeters. The 1s aren't bad but the 2s would've been cooler to use

the jig 

give the people what they really want nike. give them something to really enjoy. its not that hard to do this again
imagine those colors on the 2 :pimp: instead they give us some wack *** blue :lol: why not the ole Bulls colors of red,white, and black? Something so simple JB messes up :\

imagine those colors on the 2
pimp.gif
instead they give us some wack *** blue
laugh.gif
why not the ole Bulls colors of red,white, and black? Something so simple JB messes up
ohwell.gif
Current target market of JB: sw@ggY y0l0 kidZ

Also, these 2's are blue. I guess lighting was so bright that they turned into purple

Last edited:
Dang, part of me wants to be optimistic about getting these: They're 2s and the beast tend to ignore the 2s for some strange reason, the obsession seems to be about all red shoes and if these were $170 at most it would be a cop. Quality looks great!

But I can see these being <$200, you know, with the whole quilt and gold lace tips. Also I feel the beasts love mono-colored shoes too.

mean.gif
 It's BS that I can't be optimistic about getting shoes in 2014. 

Dang, part of me wants to be optimistic about getting these: They're 2s and the beast tend to ignore the 2s for some strange reason, the obsession seems to be about all red shoes and if these were $170 at most it would be a cop. Quality looks great!

But I can see these being <$200, you know, with the whole quilt and gold lace tips. Also I feel the beasts love mono-colored shoes too.

mean.gif
 It's BS that I can't be optimistic about getting shoes in 2014. 
..and also they're all blue shoes.

Read somewhere that these are Just Don's... Maybe they'll end up getting auctioned like his AJ1 collab a couple years ago? That said, i'm pretty sure these will be next to impossible to get.

i know im beating a dead horse... but jb need to retro the chrome 2's again and let me continue on into the after life instead of torturing me by putting out all these funky color ways

wore my infrared iis today for the first time ........ man they were super comfortable

def 1 of the best retros comfort wise

lookin forward to un-ds the white varsity red pair  

I still want a pair of nightshades, say what yall want but I think those are sick :pimp:

Yooo fam.

AJ 2 'Infrared 23' completely DS for under $200 shipped. Good deal or nah?
Honestly I'm not a fan of them, so wouldn't pay above retail. But if you like them I don't think its too bad of a deal, as long as they are legit. eBay closing prices are around $180-$220, but I'm sure some of them are fake kicks and fake closings.

Honestly I'm not a fan of them, so wouldn't pay above retail. But if you like them I don't think its too bad of a deal, as long as they are legit. eBay closing prices are around $180-$220, but I'm sure some of them are fake kicks and fake closings.
Yea I was like "don't need em" but saw them on feet last Summer and was like "YOOOOOOOOO".

I found them at a small boutique and they are on their way... I could use that money for something nicer but decided to just go for it.

eBay prices are $200+ with shipping, which is crazy but they really do pop on feet!

Back
Top Bottom